What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Voopoo Navi ( sparked my life )

iqon

Achiever
@VOOPOO kindly gave me a chance to be one of the testers of the new NAVI mod pod, these are my own views and do not represent the view of POTV.

If I was going to do a one word review it would be WOW.
But I know you like reading and pretty pictures.

This is the new NAVI and is available in 7 colours

001.jpg

What you get -
NAVI mod pod
3.8ml or 2ml pod
0.45 & 0.6 coils
USB cable
User Manual
Warranty card

002.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg
5.jpg 017.jpg

My first thought were that this feels heavy, but on reflection it`s no heavier than similar devices with the same 1500 mah battery.

The mod has a GENE AI chip installed so the menu is similar to other devices 5 clicks on / off. 3 clicks activates the auto mode, button mode or both. I didn't know I would become so lazy.
+ / - alters the watts, Fire button & + locks / unlocks the pod. Fire button & - clears the puff count.
Pressing the + & - together activates 14 day puff graph & the puff counter resets itself at midnight each day
4 clicks will activate the RBA menu.
Press the Fire button plus the + & - will show you the time.
It`s also smarter than me, it wont let you go higher watts than that recommenced for the coil due to intelligent coil matching feature.

First coil I fitted was the 0.6, after leaving for over 5 minutes and trying out I quite liked the flavour and was happy with whatever watts I chose between 10 watts for MTL and the max of the coil 28 watts for DTL. I have been using this coil continuously for 3 days and is as good now as the first vape. The only time I have not been using this is when it was on charge which happened to be quite often as I could not put it down. It also needed filling quite a lot LOL. I decided to fill with a syringe and as I suspected it`s a 2ml pod. Damn TPD.

To fill you just remove the plug underneath the pod, this is easy to do and filling is a doddle, however the bottom of the pod has dark part fitted inside ( TPD bung ? ) so you cannot see when full as you always stop when it gets to that level, so it`s never quite full.

9.jpg

There is zero signs of any leeks.

End of day 3 and I have just fitted the 0.45 coil & WOW. The flavour, the cloud. All this from a pod.
6.jpg
Started on low vapes and soon worked my way up to 35watts, crikey I`m enjoying this. 55 vapes and time to refill. Never leave home without a juice bottle. I have been using 3mg juice.

3 days later and I think the coil has had it, put the 0.6 coil back in but thats also had it.

The mod pod appears to be well made.
Has various options of how you activate.
Has controllable air flow.
Has an easy to read screen.
Menu that is easy to understand.
The coils are PNP and plenty of options available including RBA.
Has 7 safety protection features.
1A max charge.

Thats all the good stuff but what about the bad.

It`s somewhat noisy.
It`s easy to pick up and block an air vent when using.
It`s made me lazy, why press a button when you dont need too.
had a few dry hits if my vape was too long.
Has no pass through, Cant vape when on charge.
Battery size 1500mah for DTL doesn't last long enough. ( Maybe I just vape too much )

Ive given the NAVI some hammer over the last 6 days and got 3 days of vaping out of each coil, in total 1,363 puffs but still I would have liked more, ********* maybe I`m getting more , left it overnight and 0.45 coil back to life & still going strong.******** Another 360 - total 1723, you guessed would still like more.

For MTL I found you dont get a really tight draw for me thats fine, But for DTL it`s definitely punching above it`s weight.

8.jpg

more information can be found at - https://www.voopoo.com/navi

In conclusion thank you @VOOPOO for choosing me to test this mod pod and making my Christmas.

020.jpg

Last edited:
@VOOPOO kindly gave me a chance to be one of the testers of the new NAVI mod pod, these are my own views and do not represent the view of POTV.

If I was going to do a one word review it would be WOW.
But I know you like reading and pretty pictures.

This is the new NAVI and is available in 7 colours

View attachment 207606

What you get -
NAVI mod pod
3.8ml or 2ml pod
0.45 & 0.6 coils
USB cable
User Manual
Warranty card

View attachment 207607

View attachment 207608 View attachment 207609
View attachment 207610 View attachment 207611

My first thought were that this feels heavy, but on reflection it`s no heavier than similar devices with the same 1500 mah battery.

The mod has a GENE AI chip installed so the menu is similar to other devices 5 clicks on / off. 3 clicks activates the auto mode, button mode or both. I didn't know I would become so lazy.
+ / - alters the watts, Fire button & + locks / unlocks the pod. Fire button & - clears the puff count.
Pressing the + & - together activates 14 day puff graph & the puff counter resets itself at midnight each day
4 clicks will activate the RBA menu.
Press the Fire button plus the + & - will show you the time.
It`s also smarter than me, it wont let you go higher watts than that recommenced for the coil due to intelligent coil matching feature.

First coil I fitted was the 0.6, after leaving for over 5 minutes and trying out I quite liked the flavour and was happy with whatever watts I chose between 10 watts for MTL and the max of the coil 28 watts for DTL. I have been using this coil continuously for 3 days and is as good now as the first vape. The only time I have not been using this is when it was on charge which happened to be quite often as I could not put it down. It also needed filling quite a lot LOL. I decided to fill with a syringe and as I suspected it`s a 2ml pod. Damn TPD.

To fill you just remove the plug underneath the pod, this is easy to do and filling is a doddle, however the bottom of the pod has dark part fitted inside ( TPD bung ? ) so you cannot see when full as you always stop when it gets to that level, so it`s never quite full.

View attachment 207612

There is zero signs of any leeks.

End of day 3 and I have just fitted the 0.45 coil & WOW. The flavour, the cloud. All this from a pod.
View attachment 207613
Started on low vapes and soon worked my way up to 35watts, crikey I`m enjoying this. 55 vapes and time to refill. Never leave home without a juice bottle. I have been using 3mg juice.

3 days later and I think the coil has had it, put the 0.6 coil back in but thats also had it.

The mod pod appears to be well made.
Has various options of how you activate.
Has controllable air flow.
Has an easy to read screen.
Menu that is easy to understand.
The coils are PNP and plenty of options available including RBA.
Has 7 safety protection features.
1A max charge.

Thats all the good stuff but what about the bad.

It`s somewhat noisy.
It`s easy to pick up and block an air vent when using.
It`s made me lazy, why press a button when you dont need too.
had a few dry hits if my vape was too long.
Has no pass through, Cant vape when on charge.
Battery size 1500mah for DTL doesn't last long enough. ( Maybe I just vape too much )

Ive given the NAVI some hammer over the last 6 days and got 3 days of vaping out of each coil, would have liked more

For MTL I found you dont get a really tight draw for me thats fine, But for DTL it`s definitely punching above it`s weight.

View attachment 207615

more information can be found at - https://www.voopoo.com/navi

In conclusion thank you @VOOPOO for choosing me to test this mod pod and making my Christmas.

View attachment 207614
Good review Iqon. Shame the coils dont last a bit longer.

111.png

ah but wait - just like johnny 5 the coils back to life..........

Last edited:
Available now and ordered from sourcemore.com - larger pods , PNP Coils and RBA:)

slow boat docked - Pod filled with syringe to 3.5ml, all in & a slight mess, no room for anymore. leaving Rba for a quiet day. Please note that the original Voopoo RBA DOES NOT come with a 510 adapter, coiling & wicking wont be easy for me.

upload_2020-2-4_13-38-49.jpeg

0.45 coil in & back in business, next day fitted the supplied 0.6 coil into RBA & used supplied cotton. Was it easy to do - no, is it as good as the 0.45 mesh coil - no. But its a decent vape. I keep trying it but give me the mesh coil any day.
Next time I will try a MTL build.

Back
Top Bottom