What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Voopoo FIND S TRIO

BigCloud

Veteran
this device came to me from a giveaway competition run by @Huggett and @VOOPOO part of the deal was to do a review so here it is

ill start with what you get in the box

FIND Trio Device
FIND Trio Pod(3ml)
Pnp-R1 0.8O Coil
Pnp-C1 1.2O Ceramic Coil
USB Cable
User Manual
Warranty card
GENE CHIP Card

Must point out to @VOOPOO that there dimensions on there site are wrong it is only 10mm deep not 17mm

Dimensions with pod attached

(H)92mm x (D)10mm x (W)36mm

Weight

60 g

Mod's Specification

Material: Aluminium Alloy & Plastic
Power Range: 6-23W
Battery Capacity: 1200mAh
Constant Voltage Output: 3.7V

IMG_2894.JPG

IMG_2905.JPG

IMG_2895.JPG

The find Trio S is a simple pod system that comes in 6 different colours i got the rose red version,this device has a 1200 Mah built in battery with the Gene Trio chip which gives constant voltage output of 3.7 volts and a very fast ramp up time almost instant in fact instant.

To switch the device on its the usual 5 clicks on 5 clicks off with colour coded lights around the on off switch green for over 60%(fully charged) as the battery depletes it will turn blue under 60% then eventually red under 20%,to charge it there is a usb port at the bottom of the device and it takes roughly an hour to fully charge,whilst charging the light pulses green and when done its stays a solid green.

To install the coil it couldnt be simpler just push into the pod and give it a slight twist and thats it simple,to fill the pod there is a small rubber bung on the underside simply pull the bung up and fill the pod i found it best to slightly tilt the pod when filling so as the juice gets around the coil and fills both sides evenly.
IMG_2906.JPG

when inserting the pod to the device there is no right or wrong way can be inserted either way and is pulled in tight by the 2 magnets on the underside of the pod as you are putting it in you can feel the pod being pulled away from your fingers nice strong magnets here :2thumbsup: once inserted the pod is automatically detected and the on/off fire button lights up green,ready to vape.

ive been using the 1.2 ohm mtl coil not got around to trying the 0.8 ohm coil yet as these coils are bloody good and still getting great flavour from it,id say it is a medium mtl draw not quite as tight as i would have liked to try,but as im not really a mtl vaper its not really an issue for me.

This device has some inbuilt safety features

Vaping Overtime Protection
When vaping over 10s, the device will stop firing after the blue light flashes in 8 times, i tried this and it flashed green not blue.

Tank Short-circuit Protection

When the tank is in short-circuit, the device will stop firing after the blue light flashes in 2 times

Overcharge Protection

With dedicated lithium battery protection components,the battery will be protected against battery overcharge and harm.

Over Current Output Protection

When the current output is over 4A, the device will stop firing while the blue light flashes in 2 times.

Low Discharge Protection

When the current output is over 4A, the device will stop firing while the blue light flashes in 2 times.

all in all this is great little device i would certainly recommend this without hesitation.

id rate this as a 9/10

PROS

simple easy to use
great flavour
long battery life
fast to charge
lightweight pocket friendly
long coil life
no leaky coils like some pods

CONS
not really a true mtl draw

Thats it in a nutshell @VOOPOO nailed this one and thank you for the device :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
Nice one, second day on mine and preparing the review but will run it for a bit more and try both coils.

im using some rather strong nic salts so it going to take me a while to get through them so i thought it best to put it up now but if this coil is anything to go by the 0.8 is going to be excellent @KytanDale

Last edited:
Right out of the box I have to say it’s not bad. 1.2 coil is pretty decent. Flavour alone I’d say the best plus 1 ohm pod coil for flavour I’ve tried. Very warm vape which I like and flavour is surprisingly ok! The draw is a little loose but miles better than a few fixed afc pods I’ve used such as the nord. Form factor is nice too. Mouthpiece comfy. If the coils hold out it could be a decent little pocket device for mtl.
I shall await the inevitable snag...

Edit: pal 2 1ohm HP coil is superior imo but this is better than the 1.2 from artery

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom