What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

VooPoo DRAG S & X mash up.

Hope you know i`m joking. Always like your reviews. I like the kit that voopoo make
thanks bud.
More info on all the software will be forthcoming as these aren't being reviewed until the end of the month.
Bit of a potv scoop.

All sounds good apart from the wide fixed mouthpiece. Would like to see a pod with a mouthpiece more suited to mtl available in the future.

All sounds good apart from the wide fixed mouthpiece. Would like to see a pod with a mouthpiece more suited to mtl available in the future.
Me too.
Have put it to the boy's and girls at Voopoo to make pods with 510 tip fittings.

Perhaps they should prioritise making pods that don’t leak
Pod doesn't leak one bit. Actually none of Mrs kids vinci pods have ever leaked.
The coils however. Definitely need the insulation ring sorting for sure.
Actually been talking to them and it's going through the r & d boy's now. That said, they can't be unaware of the issue.

Me too.
Have put it to the boy's and girls at Voopoo to make pods with 510 tip fittings.
that would be even better, although the pod might have to be a little bigger for 2ml or a little less capacity for larger pods I think its a trade of most would be happy with.

A little tip that applies to all the pod mod kits currently.
coil changing can mean losing a lot of liquid or putting up with a burnt coil until your down to the last ml that sits level with the chimney.
use white tack to fashion a little bung that goes down the drip tip to the coil.
remove the old coil and replace with a new one (this will displace the liquid around it).
Then remove your white tack bung.
no liquid lost. The white tack can then be washed and used again.

Half an update here. Received the 0.6ohm vaporesso coils today which look very pnp but alas it's a no go on the vinci pods. Yet to try the drag but will update.
tecc are releasing a gt coil so I've asked them for some cross compatibility info (voopoo, vaporesso, smok.ect) again will update shortly.
the voopoo issue seems to be a steel shelf inside the pods prevents the vaporesso ones fitting. Remeber the voopoo pnp coils will fit the vaporesso pm range in a pinch but you'll incur the dreaded "seep".

Thanks for a review, very nice. I wonder, if there is any sense in buying X instead of S.. I don't care about batteries, replaceable or built-in, until they last long enough.

Back
Top Bottom