What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Voopoo Drag Nano

Great review, I don't need one but think I'll pick one up. Is it draw activated or is there a button to fire it?

Thanks, I'll definitely get one when they are available. Recommend any nic salt juice brand that isn't overly sweetened? New to nic salts.
Never tried them I'm afraid. I have been making my own juice for near on two years now and stock piled 72mg nic so can't switch ATM lol

Great review, I don't need one but think I'll pick one up. Is it draw activated or is there a button to fire it?
Yep as @Michael jackson said it’s auto draw but it is spot on. You can take a long deep inhale but for me I found a ciggie like pull worked brilliantly. Even had me making that slight lip smacking I only made when pulling on a filter tip. Again, I’m also a diy mixer with a stock of 72mg so no nic salts for me but there are several threads on the forum or check out the reviews page as we have had several “proper” reviews of various Nic Salt ranges :)

Sounds like a pretty good pod system, I'll check out the nic salt reviews, cheers.

I get nothing but dry hits I’ve changed the pod and tried 4 different high quality salt nics. I don’t know what to do.

Back
Top Bottom