What's new

Voopoo Argus 40w MTL/DTL Pod/Mod Kit

I've got far too used to using 3,000+ mAh batteries. I mostly use either the Adept with 3,000, or my epetite with a 3,500 cell. They last so long I couldn't even tell you how long they last, I'm always surprised when they need charging. :D
Swine! But yes, when I next buy batteries, I will be looking at higher mah ones, and a much lower constant discharge rate, all my batteries were previously purchased with low sub ohm useage, in mind, used at much higher voltages.

Swine! But yes, when I next buy batteries, I will be looking at higher mah ones, and a much lower constant discharge rate, all my batteries were previously purchased with low sub ohm useage, in mind, used at much higher voltages.

yeah that's a big advantage to vaping at lower wattage. Typically I think I'm only drawing about 6-7amps max, so it's not really a concern.

https://www.sourcemore.com/voopoo-drag-x-plus-box-mod.html

You may be interested as its a proper sngle 18650 with built in 510. Not as light as the Argus tho.

PS: A friend of mine have one of those 510 magnetic attached adapters for his Drag S and he says its not very satisfied with it. Ohm misreading and "heavy" atomizers dropping as main complaints.

That does look like a nice mod. :)

Oh well, I've ordered one to try, it was only a few quid, so no big loss it it's not successful.

That does look like a nice mod. :)

Oh well, I've ordered one to try, it was only a few quid, so no big loss it it's not successful.
Yeah, good to see proper 510 mods back in Voopoo. The new Drag 3 is 99% LV Thelema. Gorgeous.

About the adapter, dont worry, as you say its a cheap one. Works? fine. Dont work? to the bin.

https://www.vampirevape.co.uk/voopoo-drag-x-s-510-adaptor.html

Hi .. I can confirm that this will do the trick ... I’ve used it with all my drags that use the pnp tanks ... never had a issue thus so I’m selling all my pnp stuff and just using the mods with these and regular 510 tanks

Thanks mate, worked an absolute treat.... I have a corolla on top of it now.

Other than the fact I now have a mod with 'airflow' you wouldn't know it wasn't a regular mod. The adapter fits almost perfectly flush with the top on the mod. Resistance is stable and I think that might be because on this device it feels almost like a 'permanent' modification. I had to push it quite hard against the table to push it in and now it's in... I don't think it would be easy to get out. I'm happy with that though. :)

Don't know why Voopoo didn't just do this in the first place.... :D
IMG_20210118_204450.jpg
IMG_20210118_204525.jpg

Back
Top Bottom