What's new

Voopoo Argus 40w MTL/DTL Pod/Mod Kit

:16: ..... :)

Yeah, I would because I use RTA's 99% of the time... so it feels like a nice little mod with the 'wrong top' to me. Do they make one that fits or are you talking hypothetically?

I haven't seen a 510 adaptor but I can't see them not bringing one out, or at least a 3rd party one, I will deffo get one when I can as I love how it feels in the hand.

1500mah battery, should be minimum of 2000mah, 2500mah imo, there is no excuse.

Last edited:
Cheers, so you just screw that to the bottom of your tank and it drops in?

or will it stay put in the top of the mod?

I just screw it on the bottom of the said tank and pop it in the mod ... then when removing tank I take the full thing out and unscrew of the tank

Until you put a 510 adapter on it, even some pod coils can drain that battery capacity, fairly quickly.

yeah, agreed .... it didn't last long with the DTL pod that's for sure.

I don't think any pod I've used has ever lasted a whole day.

yeah, agreed .... it didn't last long with the DTL pod that's for sure.

I don't think any pod I've used has ever lasted a whole day.

I've currently got a 0.30ohm coil in the V Suit mtl pod on the Drag X, using a fairly new molicel 18650, vaping at 20watts, a somewhat surprisingly nice little vape. Poor battery life though, even with that decent battery/ capacity.

I've currently got a 0.30ohm coil in the V Suit mtl pod on the Drag X, using a fairly new molicel 18650, vaping at 20watts, a somewhat surprisingly nice little vape. Poor battery life though, even with that decent battery/ capacity.

I've got far too used to using 3,000+ mAh batteries. I mostly use either the Adept with 3,000, or my epetite with a 3,500 cell. They last so long I couldn't even tell you how long they last, I'm always surprised when they need charging. :D

Back
Top Bottom