What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vinci Air by Voopoo......

Good Evening lovely people! Happy Friday to you all.

Today I will be sharing with you my thoughts on the Voopoo Vinci Air which has been sent to me for review purposes by @VOOPOO
Thank you for allowing me to review this.

Well well well, when I heard about this kit coming out I was very sceptical to be honest. This is now the 4th device in the Vinci line BUT I am very pleased they created this one!. Here are my honest thoughts and opinions based on my own experience

Item arrived nicely packaged which I would expect from a company like Voopoo

Initially I had some issues with DHL re: custom charges but in the end it was all fine and delivered without charges….happy days!

What is in the little Box of treats……..
  • Vinci AIR Device – Space Grey
  • Vinci AIR Replacement Pod (4ml capacity)
  • 1 PnP R2 Coil 1.0ohm
  • 1 PnP VM4 Coil 0.6ohm
  • 1 USB Cable
  • 1 User Manual
  • 1 Chip Card
  • 1 Warranty Card
Its a little beauty, nice & sleek, great quality.

20200131_184245.jpg

The Specs

Size: 100.9x18x27mm
Output: 5-30W
Battery: 900mAh (internal)
Material – Zinc Alloy
Resistance range: 0.45-3ohm
E-liquid capacity: 4ml (Std) / 2ml (TPD)
Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
Coil options: PnP coil range (VM4 and R2 coils included)
2 airflow settings
Auto and Power Draw

Ok so what do I like about this one…Mmmm quite a lot actually:

• Size, Weight, it feels delightful in the hand, its just lovely, feels like extremely good quality
  • Decent Screen size, you can see the wattage & battery clearly
  • Clear POD…..Praise be! Thank you lord! Finally a nice clean clear pod so you can easily see your juice level without having to do some annoying trickery with light and position with people looking at you like u are some kind of nutta!
  • Good solid pod, magnets nice and strong, no rattling or movement
  • Gene Chip – I was and still am a big fan of this chip, it auto sets the wattage and will not allow you to go over it, nice
  • PNP Coils – 6 coil options + RBA option, So a coil for everyone
  • Battery charges so quickly
  • Its 20% lighter and 30% thinner than the Vinci
  • Improved MTL Airflow PRO!!
  • Auto or Power Draw
  • Flavour and great Cloud Production
Coils and airflow:
Really enjoyed the flavour from both coils 1.0ohm (new edition) New and hugely improved MTL Airflow, WOW WOW WOW what a difference, as you can see from the pics the airflow is very different on this and provides a much more restrictive draw but you can still spin the pod round for more open air flow. Honestly for me I really enjoyed the AF for MTL, very restricting. I was able to use 10mg nic salts no problem. Great draw and flavour using this 1.0ohm coil.
The 0.6 I stuck to high VG Dr Vapes Purple 78/22, wow great DTL, the flavour and vapour was awesome. Im loving it!

20200131_182752.jpg 20200123_203320.jpg

Cons, not keen on that word but it is what it is, these are more niggles…..

1. I still have experienced some leaking from the coils, not as bad as the Vinci but it still leaked. I have played around with the kit, trying to understand why this happens and I just cannot figure it out. At first I thought it was only occurring after refilling but actually its leaked other times too, 1 day it would not leak and the next it would. I think it has got better not worse, I also check to ensure the white O’ring on the base is in correctly as this may cause some leaking. Will it stop me using the kit, hell no!!!! its is minor but it does leak. I have been using the 0.6 for 1 day and have had ZERO leaks so far.
  2. Battery life, it’s a 900MAH which for the size of the kit is impressive but 400 puffs and its done, I have to recharge it and thats using the MTL coil at 14watts. So I am a little disappointed but for me its not much of an issue as I’m always near a power source (no I do not have some Super Hero Powers, I am not ELECTRO-WOMAN) I mean, im either at work, home in the car etc…..
  3. I like the Screen but it’s a little harder to clearly see the puffs on it, Wattage and Battery is fine so I suppose that the most important bit!
  4. No pass through charging :17:
20200131_183213.jpg

20200127_191726.jpg

Coil choices
20200131_191026.jpg

Would i purchase this myself with my own monies....actually YES i would! That says A LOT!

Thank you for taking the time to read my review, you can find more info on the voopoo site
https://m.voopoo.com/vinci-air

Dee x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200131-193115_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200131-193115_Chrome.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
nice review @DeeDee sounds like there has been an improvement just needs a bigger internal battery its a shame the coils still have issues im sure if they bring out another one it will be better spec again

nice review @DeeDee sounds like there has been an improvement just needs a bigger internal battery its a shame the coils still have issues im sure if they bring out another one it will be better spec again
Thanks MBC. Yeah, overall its a great kit, maybe ive been unlucky or its a user error, only 1 coil so far that leaked so we will see.

Thanks MBC. Yeah, overall its a great kit, maybe ive been unlucky or its a user error, only 1 coil so far that leaked so we will see.

probably just duff coils i expect @Make 'N' Vape had problems with his one coils flooding/leaking his pod was also a bit wobbly and didnt sit snug

Yes i would say with the mtl coils defo 4ml may 3.7 with the others matey

Thanks! We were talking to someone other day who had a few and he was abit vague about bigger pods. The 5.5ml in the regular Vinci are a must.

Back
Top Bottom