What's new

VIM - JAC Vapour

I think its aimed at the average smoker wanting to quit.
It doesnt cost much more than a packet of cigarettes, simple operation and it wont leak juice into your pocket.
Sounds like a winner to me.

I get that but I would’ve thought the standard VIM has that market covered. Not only that, it caters to a newbie that then wants to move on to DL, for example. Whilst having good battery life. Let’s face it, the VIM costs approx 2 packs of cigarettes. I do see what you’re saying, but for the sake of the price of a pack of cigarettes, the standard VIM offers so much more. Anyone that’s bothered about the price of an extra packet of fags - well, you have to question their commitment. Not bothered either way, as long as people give up the fags.

Love what JAC Vapour are doing.

good here thanks mate, manic at work and melting at home but still going strong. at least i can still walk and drive so still working which is keeping me going.
keep an eye on here as the vim is the 3rd mod theve asked for forum testers and i beliebve more to come.
ive trown everything at the coils and they just keep going and going. just wished it wasnt a 2ml only tank but hey ho, we cant have everything can we.

Thanks mate, I’ll keep my eyes peeled. I’d be more than happy to help them out with testing etc.

Glad you’re ok.

Back
Top Bottom