What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

VAPTIO ET AUTO KIT....review

joe clay

Veteran
Today we have something different, well different for my style of vaping that is.
VAPTIO was kind enough to send me their NEW vape pod called; the VAPTIO ET AUTO KIT so lets see what all the fuss is about shall we?

This review is of my own thoughts on said item, i have nothing to do with the company in question and allthough iu have been sent this for free or i have purchased this item doe's not in anyway give weight to my review outcome, in other words if it is shite then i will say its shite and if it is good then i will say its good.

So lets have a look at the VAPTIO ET AUTO KIT and whats in the box.....

Packing List;
1 * ET AUTO Mod
1 * ET AUTO Tank
1 * Micro USB Cable
1 * User Manual
View attachment 180522

Features;
Cool ET-Head Design
Patented Ceramic Atomizer (Cotton-Free Tech)
Quick Charge System
Magnetic Insert Part
Simplicity Without Any Buttons
Innovative LED Tail Lights
Quick Charge System
View attachment 180523

Fill Type: Bottom Filling
Tank Size: 33.5*31*12.5 mm
Coil: 1.5Ω(Honeycomb ceramic)
Output Wattage: 12W Max
Feature: Innovative LED Tail Lights
Output Voltage: 3.2-4.2V
Charging Current: DC 5V /0.5A

I can see why its named ET as on the front in the center is a small triangle with a little alien face in the centre but the whole pod looks space age even down to its *2 red lights at the base.
View attachment 180524

The actual pod its self is held in place by *2 magnets and they do a great job as you will not shake the pod out, and whats good is its REFILLABLE via the *2 rubber stoppers at the base, the contacts are spring loaded.
View attachment 180525
View attachment 180526

This has an ingenious coil
View attachment 180529

When you have filled with juice just place into place and the *2 red lights will flash twice to say the VAPTIO ET AUTO is ready for use.
View attachment 180527

Theres NO switching on and off as it will auto switch itself on when you take a vape, whilst taking a vape the *2red lights will stay lit untill you stop.
But how to turn off? Easy just place it anywhere as if lights are off the pod is off, and a simple inhale of the pod will auto turn on again, when not using just place the rubber gromit into the mouthpiece to help keep it clean.

Charging is via its USB port in the base.

Comes in different colours
View attachment 180528

Now i filled this ET AUTO pod a few days ago with 60/40 vg/pg and it copes really well with NO dry hits at all, and when the REFILLABLE pod is taken out there has NOT been one drop of juice or condensation anywhere and i haven't even charged it yet.

The flavour is ok and the vapour production isn't bad for a pod system.

Would i buy one? Well if i wanted a sneaky vape somewhere then maybe.
Look its a very snazzy looking vape pod that you could drop in your pocket or your bag and just pop out when you need a vape and being honest its good at what it does.

https://vaptio.com/et-auto-kit.html

Last edited:
Yup, can't see or access links either - android phone - . This item might be useful for the mother though. She's been trying to get off the fegs (and has done well in cutting down[emoji5]). She would definitely need an easy Pod type system ( no filling, no coil changing. Pop off the old one, pop on a new one).

Back
Top Bottom