What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vaptio AirGo

Gitchy

Achiever
I hadn't heard from Vaptio for a while but a few weeks ago a gent called Timmy got in touch and asked if I would review this for them.

20200720_125554.jpg

The AirGo

https://shop.vaptio.com/airgo.html

This is a mtl pod system. I don't really get on with pure mtl devices but I will try to give a decent idea of what it's like.

You can see from the photo that it's styled on a certain phone manufacturer's headphones. In fact the advertising blurb on the vaptio page says that they use the same supplier as Apple for some of the parts in the box.

What it actually is, is a tiny pod device inside a case that holds a spare pod and a power bank that charges the device every time it's put in there.

20200720_125421.jpg

The device itself is only 80mah and will give around 50 draws per charge (I counted 57 on one of my charges). It comes with the pod that chucks out 11w of power for a pretty good mtl vape. The pods hold 1.5ml. I'd liken the draw to that of a cigarette, not super tight but there are 2 tiny little airflow holes on the side that can be covered by a finger to get the draw a bit more restricted.

The charging case has 700mah and charges the device every time you put it in the case. It's pretty light and is easily stashed in a pocket. It also holds an extra pod for either when the coil gives out or for the option of switching flavours.

I've been using this system for a week now and the coil is still going well. I'm not a big mtl fan so it's not been used as my main vape like I'd usually do for a review but I have been using it quite a lot to try and get an idea of what it's like. The thing is tiny, like really small and is a very good stealth vape. You get a decent amount of vapour from the coil and, after a brief breaking in period, has decent flavour for such a small coil. Because it charges every time you pop it in the case I've barely managed to drain the 80mah battery unless I've really tried and ive only charged the case itself a couple of times. The case has usb c charging so it fills up in about 45 minutes, which is also good.

20200720_125439.jpg

The idea of the system isn't new. It harks back to the first e-cigarettes that you'd get with a cig a like and a charging case with a spare battery. I remember my mum had one about 12 years ago. It's different though and would definitely appeal to anyone who likes to vape like they smoked, in short bursts then put the pack away. Pretty much perfect for new vapers.

Here's a photo comparing the pod to some other devices I have.

20200720_132609.jpg

Last edited:
Nice review @Gitchy . It is a well made pod kit, ideal for handbags etc. Passed mine on to the pod queen as I struggle with pure MTL but it certainly carried flavour well.

Nice review @Gitchy . It is a well made pod kit, ideal for handbags etc. Passed mine on to the pod queen as I struggle with pure MTL but it certainly carried flavour well.

Yeah I was surprised at the flavour in the end. Took a few draws to come through but was pretty good for the size of the coil and the pure MTL aspect of the vape from it. I was using 70/30 juice as well at first and it didn't dry hit at all.

You beat me to sending mine to Dee haha.

...havent seen your review until now :D.
I will share some thoughts after testing it a bit.

Back
Top Bottom