What's new

Vaporesso Xros Mini. Tag Team Review!

Hi all

What a delight we have for you. Loaded on the main page is the review on the Xros Mini which has been done by Si and I.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/vaporesso-xros-mini.html

Its always great to a tag team review, as u will see most of the pics were done by Si (our photo master) so adding this one below to show my one as i love the colour.

20210809_182946.jpg

Thanks Si, always a pleasure x
@Vapaneezer Scrooge

Great review from you both. Tag team works well. Device not for me but I can see it being popular.

Great review @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) ! I completely agree, this pod system is an absolute winner! Perfect starter kit! I will be using it as a daily driver for a while yet!

Funny that you you literally dropped a new review on it just after I messaged you about it haha! Great minds think alike! :p

Great review @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) ! I completely agree, this pod system is an absolute winner! Perfect starter kit! I will be using it as a daily driver for a while yet!

Funny that you you literally dropped a new review on it just after I messaged you about it haha! Great minds think alike! :p

Thanks love, yeah we had finished it already when u mentioned it, we were waiting for admin to post it on the main page.

Its a corker indeed. Going to order some more 1.2 pods

Thanks love, yeah we had finished it already when u mentioned it, we were waiting for admin to post it on the main page.

Its a corker indeed. Going to order some more 1.2 pods

You're all over it! I will be ordering some more too! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Hi

Yes i love all the xros kits. You can only use xros pods in the xros devices.
They have the original Xros, which had the Original pods, then they released the Xros Mini, then the Xros 2 ans the nano
These all have the V2 pods but you can use the old and the new in all the xros pod kits

You thinking of getting one?

Back
Top Bottom