What's new

Vaporesso XROS Kit

I'm not really a pod person and the Xros is the only one I've used but having gone by all the recommendations from various people who think it's dethrowned the Calliburn as the best MTL pod I certainly can't disagree with them. I've got really bad eyesight so having a clear tank that makes it easy to see the liquid level is a big plus IMO and it's the only pod in its class that has adjustable airflow on top of the flavour being really good for a small device.

As well as being very discrete and easy to carry around I think it's also good for attracting smokers who want something simple and uncomplicated to start on. I've looked at several similar pods and this is the best of the lot.

Hopefully Vaporesso will take the point on board about excess waste and make the next one with replacable coils. I think you could make the same point about pre-filled pods. I don't really like the idea of those at all.

Thanks for another good review glitchy

Last edited:
Great review @Gitchy. I’ve had issues with major spit back on 4 pods so I gave up on it. Shame.

Great review @Gitchy. I’ve had issues with major spit back on 4 pods so I gave up on it. Shame.

That's a shame mate. I've had gurgling issues on one of the 1.2 pods I've used but no issues with the 0.8 or the newer 1.2 (yet). Must just suit my vape style.

Never know I may buy another pack of pods to see if I had a couple bad batches. Wishful thinking but everything else about it is great so might be worth a shot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom