What's new

Vaporesso - Target PM30 + GTX Coils

upload_2020-5-19_18-42-7.png

Big thank you to VAPORESSO for sending this to me for review. Thank you for the complete GTX coil collection and the spare PM30 kit which I sent to Rew for him to share his thoughts, sharing is caring and all that! Lets face it will all love Mr REW, such a helpful and supportive man :10:
So anyway enough of that mushy stuff....:5:

This is my personal feedback on the device. I have stayed away from reading or watching any reviews on the kit thus far. I will also be touching on the Target PM80 too.

So this is probably the most excited i have been in a long time waiting for this kit to arrive.
I have been using the PM80 which is AMAZEBALLS but I do prefer mtl.

upload_2020-5-19_18-46-38.png

Kit Specs:
Size: 117.1x22x26.7mm
3 power levels (12-25W depending on coil installed)
Battery: 1200mAh (internal)
Display: LED indicator
E-liquid capacity: 3.5ml (standard) / 2ml (TPD)
Pods: Refillable, replaceable coil
Coil options: GTX coil range
Built-in mesh structure with antibacterial cotton
Top push to fill pod
USB Type C charging 1A
Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction

In the Box:
Vaporesso Target PM30 device
PM30 pod x 2
GTX 0.6ohm mesh coil
GTX 1.2ohm regular coil
USB Type C cable
User manual

*took this off the net as I forgot to take a pic when I opened it, sorry was a bit eager!*
upload_2020-5-19_18-47-51.png

upload_2020-5-19_19-44-24.png

I started with the 1.2 mtl coil, After i worked out how to fill it up, OMG that was a nightmare :8:, never used this type of filling mechanism b4 but got there in the end. Filled with of course the main juice i use to review, Dr Vapes 10mg Pink Sour........lush :tongue:
Absolutely loved the flavour and didn’t really put it down for the first 4 days.

I then starting using the 0.8 mesh coil, this was also a great coil and a nice vape, no issues at all with this one. Real nice full flavour, just the right amount of airflow for this coil imo. I used 78/22 VG/PG and 50/50 and both juices tasted outstanding.

So lets start with the not so great first….

Cons
  • Filling mechanism. Pain when using thin tip 10ml bottles as they bend due to pressure having to be applied to plunge down.
  • Mtl for me is a little looser, still a nice mtl vape but more medium airflow, not particularly restrictive. Adjustable airflow would have been better!
  • 1.2 ohm coil started to deplete flavour on day 4 and I noticed black staining on my bottom front teeth. Need to break open the coil to investigate why its so dark. Never had this before. I have not had a chance to try a second 1.2 coil yet as the issue could have just been a one off dodgy coil. I will update the thread when I change the coil.
  • Pod is darker than the pm80, I prefer the clear pm80 pods, saying that you can still see the level of juice easily
upload_2020-5-19_19-52-11.png

Pros and let me tell you there are lots of them!
  • NO LEAKING – it has not leaked once which is so rare for a POD device.
  • You get 2 Pods.......thumbs up!
  • Looks nice, lovely colours
  • Quality Structure
  • Easy to use, 1 button, press fit coils & with 3 power levels with easy to see led light around the fire button
  • Type C charging
  • Quick charging – like extremely quick!
  • Nice clicky button
  • Good magnets
  • Very good battery life
  • Variety of coils available (haven’t tried the all yet)
  • Side Charge Port
  • Good size and weight
  • Great flavour from the coils and a variety of choice which suite everyone
  • No dry hits
upload_2020-5-19_20-2-25.png upload_2020-5-19_20-4-44.png upload_2020-5-19_20-5-19.png

Power Out Put...... You can feel the difference when switching the power modes, I tended to use Medium on 50/50 and High on 70+VG

upload_2020-5-19_19-43-0.png

Price is hard to say as its still fairly new but i have seen it for around £25 in the uk. Theyhave some lovely colours and designs

upload_2020-5-19_19-57-48.png

So would i buy one? Not too sure, I do love nearly everything apart from the airflow, so that being said I would probably just buy an Xtra Pod Kit or the Osmall instead as they have a tighter draw and that is MY preference.

Comparison to the PM80, well i have to say i prefer the PM80 for flavour but i have only used the 0.2 and 0.3 coils DTL, I like that you can adjust the airflow using the rubber side bungs. Im going to try it with the mtl coils in the pm80 and block all the airflows to see how that feels. I will update the thread with my experiment soon!

This is my PM80......She is a beaut!

upload_2020-5-19_20-0-51.png

I think the PM80 is the best DTL device i have ever used tbh, i would purchase another one in a heartbeat!

I have to give a big thumbs up to Vaporesso, they really have produced some fantastic kits for example.... The Osmall, Xtra, Pm80, Pm30, Degree Pod kit, the list is endless!

For more info on the PM30, PM80 & PM80 SE please use this link
https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/target-pm30

DeeDee
upload_2020-5-19_20-13-22.png upload_2020-5-19_20-15-0.png

Great review Dee. Will certainly be adding some of my thoughts to this. Not sure what I can say different, but anyway thanks for sending me a PM30 to try.

Great review @DeeDee . I'd been waiting on this one as the device interested me, the airflow though I think is a deal breaker as I like mine on the restrictive side as well. I have an Xtra on the way so will see how I get on with that, my first pod device.

Great review @DeeDee . I'd been waiting on this one as the device interested me, the airflow though I think is a deal breaker as I like mine on the restrictive side as well. I have an Xtra on the way so will see how I get on with that, my first pod device.
Thank you

Yeah the Xtra isa good device, welcome to the world of PODs, come join me occasionally on the Dark Side! haha

So DeeDee has covered all the specs and pics necessary and provided a very comprehensive and fair review. Apologies if I repeat anything that Dee has said.

It really is a beautifully put together device. It looks classy and is very well built but lightweight at the same time. Great for out and about and carrying in a jeans pocket.

3.5 ml pod capacity and 1200 MAH battery are great for me and will last me all day. The 3 power settings are welcome and make some difference to the feel of the vape and the flavour. For me the draw on the 1.2 ohm coil gives me a medium draw Mtl and I find the 0.8 ohm a bit looser.

I prefer a fairly tight MTL draw and it is a bit frustrating that I can't fine tune this to exactly how I want it. Having said that I think the flavour from the coils does make up for this and if you are not too fussy about the draw this could be ideal for you. I am particularly impressed with the 0.8 ohm mesh coil for flavour. Have tried fruits and tobacco and the flavour is quite intense and seems to keep giving.

I'm not keen on the filling method, using a valve system to fill. Push and squeeze may not sound difficult but it doesn't feel a very natural way to fill. Once full, the pod/ tank does seem to be sealed really well and like Dee, I haven't experienced leaking of any kind.

Overall I am really impressed with this device and if you like a loosish MTL draw this could be an ideal one for you. Not sure that I would buy one personally but I will probably order some more coils when the ones I have run out. Good job Vaporesso.

Back
Top Bottom