What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vaporesso SWAG PX80 kit.

Nice one astral.
Must have a go on mine.
great to see the previous seeping issue's are being dealt with. Actually I've noticed the new drag x and drag plus have gone simple turn airflow too. I know many folk broke the airflow joystick off the original.
the old vaporesso target pm only had rubber bungs to adjust airflow so this is still an improvement.
If they're anything like the originals the voopoo coils will fit too (not all.The vaporesso coils for voopoo though unless.that's been updated on the new bigger pods... I will have to check).

Nice one astral.
Must have a go on mine.
great to see the previous seeping issue's are being dealt with. Actually I've noticed the new drag x and drag plus have gone simple turn airflow too. I know many folk broke the airflow joystick off the original.
the old vaporesso target pm only had rubber bungs to adjust airflow so this is still an improvement.
If they're anything like the originals the voopoo coils will fit too (not all.The vaporesso coils for voopoo though unless.that's been updated on the new bigger pods... I will have to check).
You are correct saying the vaporesso won't fit voopoo but voopoo do fit vaporesso. I'm patiently waiting till after CNY mines been posted but probably won't move for 2 weeks.. Ordered the kit +2x 4ml pods +2x gtx rba's for £36 posted from @Healthcabin

You are correct saying the vaporesso won't fit voopoo but voopoo do fit vaporesso. I'm patiently waiting till after CNY mines been posted but probably won't move for 2 weeks.. Ordered the kit +2x 4ml pods +2x gtx rba's for £36 posted from @Healthcabin
I remember some of the higher ohm smaller barrel ones just fitting but again I will try to cross test a few coils with these later.
It's a nice looking mod/pod bud. Very pico, nice and small. I imagine it will be great when the 510 adapter arrives for most.
I got as far as popping a battery in as I couldn't see the screen. Very nicely hidden under faux carbon. Cheap as chips too. I don't think you can beat the vaporesso and voopoo gtx style coils for dtl now. They knock the spots off any older designs.

Nice spot @rew, now @Vaporesso just need to make their own MTL pod to complete it. I like this kit and the standard one is really nicely engineered but I really wish they'd catered for everybody.

Would be interested in a dedicated MTL pod but I'd be surprised if they brought one out. Would be quite happy with just the mod though.

Having been thinking about this overnight, it dawned on me this morning that despite all that's been said about MTL/DTL, 510's and whatever else, this pod has been the least leaky liquid reservoir I've ever used - whether pod or tank. After six weeks constant use I haven't had to mop up a single drop yet. It's quite remarkable really.

I've got the GTX RBA fitted at the moment and not even that's leaking.

This thing is just so damn smooth. It's quite a fete of engineering.

Well done @Vaporesso.

Back
Top Bottom