What's new

Vaporesso Sky Solo......

BULLDOG1964

Legend
Hi all just a small review on the Vaporesso Sky Solo that i won in @Vaporesso kind giveaway......
To start these are my own thoughts on this little tube mod and Vaporesso have not asked me to do this review.....
So here go what do you get in the Sky Solo Kit box you get....
1. You get the Sky Solo 3.5ml or tpd 2ml .
2. You get 2 of the latest GT meshed 0.18 ohm coils rated at 50w - 85w.
1. Bag of O - Rings and you do get quiet a few.
1. USB cable that you need for charging as the battery is built in.
1. User guide and a warranty card.
As i said this is a small tube mod measurements are.
H. 103 mm or just over 4 inches .
W. 26 mm or just over 1 inches .
The power of the built in battery is 1400mah .
It is a top fill tank with a reservoir in the top.
And is compatible with the following GT Range of coils.
GT 0.15 ohm 50w - 110w.
GT CCELL 2. 0.3 ohm
GT meshed 0.18 ohm 50w - 85w.
This little tube mod really surprised me with how much power it can chuck out using the mesh coil that came with it gave lots of flavor and thick dense clouds from such a small mod.
I found it easy to use you just charge it up via the USB cable took about 1 - 2 hr to fully charge.
Then just pop on your coil on to the tube mod add your glass tank fill with your juice leave to soak the coil for 10 mins and your ready to go.
Battery life from a full charge lasted for most of the day.
PROS: For the Sky Solo are.
Its small and compact ( great for carrying around in your pocket or hand bag for the ladies).
Easy to use for a 1st time vaper or expert vaper who just wants a back up mod to carry around when out.
Good range of coils to suit any vaper.
Great flavor and clouds.
Fire button lights up green for full battery when fired , blue when low , and red to let you no when to charge.
CONS: For the Sky Solo are.
You cant control the air flow ( has a fully open air flow ).
You cant put another tank on it or change the drip tip.
You cant lay it down as it leaks juice due to the fixed open air flow so needs to be kept upright.
And no wattage control.
Over all other than that its a very good little tube mod and must say i was very impressed with it so much that i have order some more coils for it the GT meshed ones and the GT CCELL ones too......
To find out more about this great little tube mod visit www. vaporesso.com
I would just like to say thank all for taking the time to read my review on the Vaporesso Sky Solo and a very big thank you to @Vaporesso for picking me in your kind giveaway and giving me the chance to try this great little tube mod........

Last edited:
Now ive had timet to have a go with it I thought id add a little to @BULLDOG1964 s review .
I recieved a blue one in @Vaporesso giveaway and first off I think it's a really nice looking setup and is very small , ideal for putting in your pocket when your walking the dog.
Firstly I tried it with a pink lemonade juice which I had never vaped before and I found it quite harsh and didn't like it at all , I couldn't take a pull without coughing.. After a couple of tanks i didn't know if it was the tank or the juice so thought I'd give it a go with my current adv Cotswold vapour strawberry doughnut to give it a fair go and bloody hell I'm impressed .it chucks out some serious clouds and the flavour is great .I've chained vape it and it doesn't get hot ,it's a really nice vape.
The always open airflow doesn't bother me as I always have it open on all my other tanks.
It's a shame the tank won't fit on other mods because if it fitted on something else small like a Pico or some other single cell mod would be a great little set up.

Now ive had timet to have a go with it I thought id add a little to @BULLDOG1964 s review .
I recieved a blue one in @Vaporesso giveaway and first off I think it's a really nice looking setup and is very small , ideal for putting in your pocket when your walking the dog.
Firstly I tried it with a pink lemonade juice which I had never vaped before and I found it quite harsh and didn't like it at all , I couldn't take a pull without coughing.. After a couple of tanks i didn't know if it was the tank or the juice so thought I'd give it a go with my current adv Cotswold vapour strawberry doughnut to give it a fair go and bloody hell I'm impressed .it chucks out some serious clouds and the flavour is great .I've chained vape it and it doesn't get hot ,it's a really nice vape.
The always open airflow doesn't bother me as I always have it open on all my other tanks.
It's a shame the tank won't fit on other mods because if it fitted on something else small like a Pico or some other single cell mod would be a great little set up.
HI mate just thought i would give you a update ive just got some GT cCELL 0.5 ohm coils for mine and they seem to be more better than the mesh ones iam using Strawberry shake - OG Ice cream shake in it and still getting nice clouds and fantastic flavor and no harshness at all from em.....

HI mate just thought i would give you a update ive just got some GT cCELL 0.5 ohm coils for mine and they seem to be more better than the mesh ones iam using Strawberry shake - OG Ice cream shake in it and still getting nice clouds and fantastic flavor and no harshness at all from em.....

Tbh I think the harshness was from the juice as the strawberry doughnut is lovely in it , although I will give the 0.5 coils a go as that's what I normally vape at and would hopefully make the battery last a bit longer. Where did you get them from?

Tbh I think the harshness was from the juice as the strawberry doughnut is lovely in it , although I will give the 0.5 coils a go as that's what I normally vape at and would hopefully make the battery last a bit longer. Where did you get them from?
I got mine on ebay they were £8.89 for a pack of 3 coils they are all around that price but there are some sellers selling them as single coils.........

Back
Top Bottom