What's new

vaporesso sky solo plus

eyeball kid

Legend
This review represents my own thoughts and not those of POTV.
This is the first of two part review (the other part will be in the regulated mods section looking at the luxe nano kit)
These where sent to me by the generous folks at @Vaporesso. I'm rather pleased as the armour pro and tarrot nano where two of the best mods I reviewed all last year, so thank you vaporesso.
WP_20190319_16_17_40_Pro.jpg

Here we have the vaporesso sky solo plus aio. There's two models in the range. The smaller sky solo and the "super sized" sky solo plus.
WP_20190328_21_28_24_Pro.jpg

We have a stick style device where the base of the tank is built into the mod section to save space. This makes for a surprisingly small device considering the features packed on board.
In your pack you will receive spare colourful o rings. Two 0.18 mesh coils and a usb charge lead. The battery is built in so your good to go after a quick charge top up.
Sadly you don't get a spare glass but they're available from vaporesso or your favourite Chinese vendor's.
WP_20190328_21_30_09_Pro.jpg

What's the deal eyeball.
Well the battery is an excellent 3000mah and it has the same basic form of the omni board inside to keep you safe and sound from overcharging, shorts and to power down before comprising battery safety. Charging by usb is super fast 2amp.
The tank is huge. 8mls of huge so no complaints there and is easily filled via the removable top.
You switch it on via the traditional five fast clicks of the power button and the button lights up when pressed to give your battery life indication via colour code.
The omni board hits hard and fast. Remember this little beast is outputting 80w at full charge. It will drop like a mech as you discharge the battery which is no bad thing as these coils are fantastic from around the 50w Mark.
WP_20190328_21_30_24_Pro.jpg

I tested a version of this tank last year with the armour and was blown away by the quality of flavour and sheer amount of vapour produced. I also love the fact that the flavour is still incredibly focused at the end of the batterys life.
I do wish you received a spare glass but I think you do in some of the smaller tpd version packs.
Prime vapes tasted amazing in this little fella.
I've used this every day for the last week and I've again been blown away with just how good vaping has got.
You can choose from four colours.
This is a top drawer vape in a compact package. Well recomended for beginners and those who want a big vape in a small package for out and about.
You can grab one direct from vaporesso
https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/sky-solo
Or from your favourite vendor. Remember the larger plus model here will have to be ordered from outside the eu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom