What's new

Vaporesso/Renova Zero Pod

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
So I recently reviewed the the Luxe & SKRR mod and tank combo and was pretty impressed to be honest, which led to @Vaporesso sending over the Renova Zero pod system, thank you

From what I can gather this is a sort of collaboration between the two companies to bring this pod system to market.

I'll keep this short, In the box
vaporesso zero pod kit.jpg

(device, single pod, usb, and refill bottle, user manual)

So another pod device, in a similar style to the vast majority others in regard to shape and size. With a zinc alloy construction, 650 mah battery and coming in at a tiny 8cm in height and enough different colour options to find something you like, definitely something you can just slip into your pocket

However the Zero does have a few little tweaks to the standard pod system. Firstly the Zero uses a miniature version of the great omni board, which also allows you to adjust the power of this pod device by using one of the three power settings with a quick triple press of the power button, with a LED flash accompaniment, letting you choose between low 9w, medium 10.5w and the dizzying heights of the high setting at 12.5w

The user refillable pods use vaporesso’s “ccell” which is their ceramic type coil (similar coils have been used in some of their sub ohm tanks) Now to be perfectly honest I’ve stayed away from ceramic based coil heads, as some of you may remember the articles about them, quite a while ago now, however any potential factors highlighted in those articles, in my opinion, will not come into play here as the power level is so low.

The refillable pods also do away with the silicone plug/stopper for refilling and instead use a valve system, push the bottle in and squeeze, easy

All in all I’ve enjoyed using this Zero pod, the small pocketable size, quick charging time (around 45 mins to a full charge).The auto switch on the draw is also very sensitive, the slightest of pulls will get you your vape,

The most important part the coil/pod performance, the flavour from these pods is the best from any of the pod systems I’ve tried. A great device to get that nic hit from using salt based juices

So I recently reviewed the the Luxe & SKRR mod and tank combo and was pretty impressed to be honest, which led to @Vaporesso sending over the Renova Zero pod system, thank you

From what I can gather this is a sort of collaboration between the two companies to bring this pod system to market.

I'll keep this short, In the box
View attachment 180041
(device, single pod, usb, and refill bottle, user manual)

So another pod device, in a similar style to the vast majority others in regard to shape and size. With a zinc alloy construction, 650 mah battery and coming in at a tiny 8cm in height and enough different colour options to find something you like, definitely something you can just slip into your pocket

However the Zero does have a few little tweaks to the standard pod system. Firstly the Zero uses a miniature version of the great omni board, which also allows you to adjust the power of this pod device by using one of the three power settings with a quick triple press of the power button, with a LED flash accompaniment, letting you choose between low 9w, medium 10.5w and the dizzying heights of the high setting at 12.5w

The user refillable pods use vaporesso’s “ccell” which is their ceramic type coil (similar coils have been used in some of their sub ohm tanks) Now to be perfectly honest I’ve stayed away from ceramic based coil heads, as some of you may remember the articles about them, quite a while ago now, however any potential factors highlighted in those articles, in my opinion, will not come into play here as the power level is so low.

The refillable pods also do away with the silicone plug/stopper for refilling and instead use a valve system, push the bottle in and squeeze, easy

All in all I’ve enjoyed using this Zero pod, the small pocketable size, quick charging time (around 45 mins to a full charge).The auto switch on the draw is also very sensitive, the slightest of pulls will get you your vape,

The most important part the coil/pod performance, the flavour from these pods is the best from any of the pod systems I’ve tried. A great device to get that nic hit from using salt based juices
Great review buddy

Great review fella.

Vaporesso seem to be taking over my ever growing collection as so far I've not found one bad thing about them.
Revenger kit, polar kit, luxe kit, armour pro so I guess I'd better try one of these as well.

Nice work buddy.
I can echo the above. I've been lucky enough to review both the armour plus and the baby tarot this year and they've been cracking mods and the tanks have been exceptional.
I think I'm going to get my paws on the swag next. That looks very nice.

Back
Top Bottom