What's new

vaporesso podstick

eyeball kid

Legend
The podstick was supplied to me by the good folks at @Vaporesso to review for you guys.
I've not been paid for the review and will pass the podstick on to a fellow vaper.
My review may not represent the thoughts of potv as a whole.

WP_20190821_14_36_14_Pro.jpg

What we have here is a bit of a cross breed between an aio stick design with the ease of use of a replaceable pod.
You get the pod stick mod, two pods included. One mouth to lung 1.3 ohm ccell coiled pod (2 ml) and one 0.6ohm Direct to lung mesh coiled pod (2ml), a usb charge lead, spare soft easy fill bottle and instructional manual and guarantee.
WP_20190825_15_05_09_Pro.jpg

The podstick is made of aluminium and is activated via the solid central fire button. Five quick clicks turns the podstick on or off and three clicks will cycle through the three power options.
The power options offer different wattage depending on the pod obviously due to the ohms of the pod you use.
Internal battery capacity is 900 mah and charging is 1amp via the sun port.
1.3 ohms = 9.5w, 10.5w and 12.5w
0.6 ohms = 17w, 20w, and 22w.
Hitting the fire button also highlights a five level power indicator.
WP_20190821_14_36_26_Pro.jpg

The pod part is held in firmly via strong magnets and the pod sits quite deeply within the podstick which makes for a real solid feel.
Filling is simple as the top of the pod is designed very much like a modern sub ohm tank. It slides open to reveal a small inlet valve. This will allow you to fill it via most modern bottle nibs but should you find yourself in dropper country, you can use the supplied fill bottle.
My thoughts.
Man this thing is tiny. I mean it's not far off the size of a sharpie pen which is incredible considering the tech and capacity on-board.
It's super light too I had this on me every time I went out last week loaded with some high nic firewater. Rather like the aurora pod I reviewed earlier this year the flavour is superb in mtl mode, I mean really good which isn't surprising as it uses the same ccell coil technology. I'm not yet positive if this has the same dry hit prevention tech on-board but I've had zero dry hits which I found used to be an issue on early pods.
I've only been using the 0.6 ohm pod for a few day's with some 70%vg lemon tart and again I've experienced no issues with dry hits and man it really throws out some cloud and flavour for something so tiny.
Vaporesso-PodStick-Pod-Kit-900mAh_006410cc46a3.jpg

I know as soon as pods are mentioned a lot of eye's glaze over but if your after a spare mod or work mod this is so easy to fit into even the smallest pocket.
Also if you've got a friend your trying to convert and need a purely no fuss set up. This is it and the kicker is that these are currently available on most of our favourite Chinese sites at less than £20. That's a bloody bargain.
Really first class little bit of kit.

Find yours here.
https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/podstick
Update, This little fella does have the omni board inside so will have dry hit prevention. Perfect for long pod life.
Again, big thanks to all at vaporesso for helping out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom