What's new

VAPORESSO Osmall

What would be great compatibility..and I know a few companies do it but every time there’s a new pod there’s always new stuff you have to buy as well like additional pods and coils always new coils..this is where they get you I guess churning out inexpensive new kit then you need to get coils etc..
Hi

Yeah i know exactly what u mean.

Nice review DeeDee I like the detailed photos. Gives a good idea of what the mod looks like rather than just a quick shot of the thing itself.

Nice review DeeDee I like the detailed photos. Gives a good idea of what the mod looks like rather than just a quick shot of the thing itself.
Hey hey you!!

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I try to show it as much as poss, I think about what I want to see when I'm looking a review u know

Cheers hope u are well x

Great review @DeeDee
Totally agree on the osmall it certainly punches well over its weight, it’s tiny, cheap, simple and gives a very good Mtl vape, I’ve got two now and eight spare pods.

Great review @DeeDee
Totally agree on the osmall it certainly punches well over its weight, it’s tiny, cheap, simple and gives a very good Mtl vape, I’ve got two now and eight spare pods.
Thanks yeah its a corker but mine isnt working properly now. It occasionally continues firing, think the pod leaked and it caused an issue but they are cheap enough to replace so no drama

Dee x

I’ve had one pod leak from the bottom air intake but I managed to clean it up before it caused any damage, I found that it is prone to happening if the pod is less than 25% full and left for a while or overnight, I think it looses its vacuum somehow, so I fill up before bed and remove the pod if I’m not going to be using it for a while, you don’t want juice getting in that draw sensor or it’s dead, I’ve had no issues since.

I’ve had one pod leak from the bottom air intake but I managed to clean it up before it caused any damage, I found that it is prone to happening if the pod is less than 25% full and left for a while or overnight, I think it looses its vacuum somehow, so I fill up before bed and remove the pod if I’m not going to be using it for a while, you don’t want juice getting in that draw sensor or it’s dead, I’ve had no issues since.
Ah ok thanks!

Back
Top Bottom