What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

VAPORESSO Osmall

WOW.......This is a little rocket! :clapping:

This was sent to me for review by @Vaporesso, this is my own opinion and only represents my feedback on the device. You will always get 100% honesty on my reviews, the good, the bad and the ugly

20200322_231950.jpg

Specs

350mAh Battery
Integrated Battery
Coil Resistance 1.2ohm
Flax Cotton
Capacity: 2ml
Auto Draw
Omni Board mini chipset
H: 8.4cm W: 2.7cm D: 1.3cm
24.5 grams

In the box

Osmall device
1 x 1.2 coil pods (i received 2)
Warranty card
User Manual
Micro USB corded cable

20200319_130309.jpg

I wasnt expecting much from this small lightweight device but it surpassed my expectations and then some.

I recieved this kit along with the Target PM80 from Vaporesso. As most may know im more of a mtl vaper so i cracked this open first. I was pleasantly surprised, its basic, no batteries required, no buttons or seperate coils, just a nice pod with a decent size fill hole on the side and a led light to let u know if its charged etc....

UK price are still not clear but i think it will be around £10 to £12 and let me tell u its bloody worth it and more! Plus you get 2 x 1.2 pods

I am so impressed by it. I loaded it with Dr Vapes Pink Sour Salts 10mg 50/50, left it 5 mins and off i went.
Its a nice tight vape, slightly warm but delivers great flavour and a very nice throat hit. Battery lasts a good 4 hours for me but this depends on your frequency and length of your draw.

IMG_20200319_232357_260.jpg

Pros.....
  • The simplicity of the kit
  • The size and weight
  • Easy fill hole, the bung is grey so its visible
  • You can see your liquid......whoop!
  • Charges in like 30 mins
  • Auto Draw is perfection, not too sensitive but reacts quickly
  • Nice mouthpiece, shape is perfect
  • The draw is superb, no afc but Vaporesso seem to have got it just right, well for me anyway!
  • Coil/pod life. On day 8 with the first pod
  • Loads of colour choices
Screenshot_20200325-230838_Chrome.jpg

Cons........
  • Wish it had a bigger battery but for the size and weight i understand why its only 350mah.
  • Had a little bit of leaking from the base of the pod but i think i may have overfilled, not sure why it leaked as there is a o ring at the top but it did. No permanent damage to the battery though & it only happen twice in 8 days.
  • Due to the shape it doesn't sit flush upright on any surface, it does stand but if tapped it will go over. Its not the end of the world but just a niggle.
20200322_232645.jpg

I like it so much im going to order myself another one on pay day!
I find myself automatically grabbing the osmall over everything else at the moment.
Its so small and light, ive always got it with me wherever I go.

I would recommend this to either someone that is quitting the smokes or anyone that likes a tighter warmish mtl draw. Its very convenient.

20200322_233242.jpg

Below is a comparison with the Artery Pal II Pro

20200322_233512.jpg

Thank you @Vaporesso for sending this and allowing me to share my thoughts and feedback.

:lovesign:

Thank you fellow apes for taking the time to read my review. Of course feel free to comment if u have questions or feel i might have missed something.

Screenshot_20200325-232703_Bitmoji.jpg

Last edited:
@DeeDee it looks very nice, the shape reminds me of the smok nord but this one has a smaller battery, if the price is 10 to 12 pounds then it's definitely worth a punt.

What would be great compatibility..and I know a few companies do it but every time there’s a new pod there’s always new stuff you have to buy as well like additional pods and coils always new coils..this is where they get you I guess churning out inexpensive new kit then you need to get coils etc..

Some people say vaping is cheaper than smoking, I think maybe after your initial layout it maybe. Cigarettes or Roll-Ups you generally pick a brand and stick with it where as vaping you have tons of mods then you need the coils, juice, batteries etc. In the past 2 weeks I must of spent £300 or maybe a tad more on vaping mods and accessories. Myself I have a tendency to buy things just for the sake of it. 18 vaping items in the last 2 weeks and one week of that I was in hospital. It is nice to kinda smoke and not get ash all over the place though.

Back
Top Bottom