What's new

Vaporesso O Small & XTRA

@eyeball kid good review matey.

I like that we all have different styles of reviewing. I have read yours in detail and agree 100% i too reviewed the Osmall great little kit. Any idea where i can get replacement pods? I have now used both and i need more. I would prefer a uk online store but struggling to find them available

Cheers love, hope u and the famalam are well?

Xx
The lovely gents at redjuice have them and vapeclub will have them this week.
Some great bargains on redjuice as ever and look out for free postage on a fair few items no matter the price.
Thanks Dee Dee. All good. Our bugs have passed now thank god.
https://redjuice.co.uk/pod-kits-pods/vaporesso-osmall-replacement-pods.html

If anyone is weighing up which to go with.
If your after a quality metal build and airy mtl go Xtra.
If you want a light cheap cracking little pocket rocket, save your pennies and grab the osmall.
pair up with those salt liquids under 60% vg for a cracking bit of kit.

I should add that if anyone wants to try decent nic salts.
have a look at rainbow vapes currently. They have a few elements flavours still available in the 20mg bracket for 69p and they do free delivery.
the cheap juices tend to be past or close to the bb date but as we know, that just means they're getting tasty.
You'll find loads of discounted juices by pretty much every brand in that section.

I should add that if anyone wants to try decent nic salts.
have a look at rainbow vapes currently. They have a few elements flavours still available in the 20mg bracket for 69p and they do free delivery.
the cheap juices tend to be past or close to the bb date but as we know, that just means they're getting tasty.
You'll find loads of discounted juices by pretty much every brand in that section.
Tnx matey!!

If anyone is weighing up which to go with.
If your after a quality metal build and airy mtl go Xtra.
If you want a light cheap cracking little pocket rocket, save your pennies and grab the osmall.
pair up with those salt liquids under 60% vg for a cracking bit of kit.
Summed up nicely, agree with u. Both decent little kits. Vaporesso are doing very well atm

Thanks for the honest review on the O small @eyeball kid I’ve been interested in a simple draw activated pod that actually works for Mtl for a while and I’m going to order one. I’ve just watched vape don’t smoke’s review on YouTube and what he says about it makes sense, it’s exactly what a pod should be, no dna chips or abalone panels, just cheap and functional.
I’ve gone with your recommendation and ordered from ecigarette direct, put a pack of Nord coils in and signed up for 15% off and got the lot for £17 posted with a free 10ml of nic salt juice.
I’ll let you know how I get on with it when it arrives.

Thanks for the honest review on the O small @eyeball kid I’ve been interested in a simple draw activated pod that actually works for Mtl for a while and I’m going to order one. I’ve just watched vape don’t smoke’s review on YouTube and what he says about it makes sense, it’s exactly what a pod should be, no dna chips or abalone panels, just cheap and functional.
I’ve gone with your recommendation and ordered from ecigarette direct, put a pack of Nord coils in and signed up for 15% off and got the lot for £17 posted with a free 10ml of nic salt juice.
I’ll let you know how I get on with it when it arrives.
Nice one andy.
They are a good company that actually helped me and Mrs kid to switch to vaping way back.
The blog they produce is excellent and really pushed advocacy. Also they are very safety focused (hence the random stock and juice they stock). Mods and tanks have to work for them before they will sell them and juice needs to meet safety specs they set way back.
If someone is looking to switch from smoking to vaping, I always send them into a ecigdirect shop if one is close as they won't sell you what you don't need.
I've tried some great little pocket pods and been very impressed but this is the first time I've constantly reached for one without thinking which speaks volumes for it.
Like ronseal, it does what it says on the box.

Looks like they certainly go about things properly, straight after my order I got an email from another company saying that my age had been verified, I’ve never had this before.

Looks like they certainly go about things properly, straight after my order I got an email from another company saying that my age had been verified, I’ve never had this before.
I can't fault them tbh.
They could have sold me and Mrs kid anything at the beginning as we had our weekly cig and cigar budget to spend but they insisted we start on basic ego/ce 4 kits to make sure we got on with it and as cheap as they where they offered half that price back on an upgrade in the following six months.
Took loads of time to find the right eliquid for each of us.
They then helped on every step up the beginners ladder over the next year. Never tried to sell us something we didn't need.
When the nautilus was launched they let me know they'd tried one and I should get ready to buy one on arrival and that was me set for a long time.
Very good company with good values. Always get a recommendation from me.

Back
Top Bottom