What's new

Vaporesso LUXE PM40 Pod System

Cheers for the update! :ape:

No I don't think they will as I only really review MTL stuff, the occasional DTL device creeps in now and again Boobs! Boobs!

Happy to just read yours as I probably wouldn't use it long term but its very nice :omg:

Dee x :rudesanta:

In theory it is MTL but it's a far cry from the draw of something like the XROS so I think you're right in its long term use :drool:

I've continued to use it as a loose MTL with the 0.8ohm coil and it gives quite a nicotine kick with nic salts, first thing I reach for in the mornings now :rules2:

I see you've got the Geek Vape Boost doofa incoming, I will be interested to see what you think of that, I loved the first one :violin:

Happy Haloween :tree plugging:

Wow the one you got looks lovely. Interested to see if the original GTX coils do leak after a while. Keep us updated if you can mate.

Yeah I really love the look of it, I think it's Vaporesso's poshest pod so far.

I've got through 15ml of 50/50 nic salts with the old style coil and not leaks so far, not even any condensation, going to try an old 1.2ohm coil next.

I must insist, the this pod is a beauty. Specially that "Jade" reviewed unit.
Mate, your reviews are pure forum gold. The pictures, the order, the expression, the details, the tech infos,... nice to read.

Proper review for a proper starter kit.
Thanks!

I must insist, the this pod is a beauty. Specially that "Jade" reviewed unit.
Mate, your reviews are pure forum gold. The pictures, the order, the expression, the details, the tech infos,... nice to read.

Proper review for a proper starter kit.
Thanks!

Thank you @OzoreXS you've really brightened my day :)

Great review mate! Sorry I avoided reading this while I was doing mine. Vape Club have the new coils with the extra o-ring now, I ordered some as a trial and they arrived today, def the new ones for the PM40. Just thought I'd let you know in case you were after any.

Great review mate! Sorry I avoided reading this while I was doing mine. Vape Club have the new coils with the extra o-ring now, I ordered some as a trial and they arrived today, def the new ones for the PM40. Just thought I'd let you know in case you were after any.

I can also add that I've been using the old, single o-ring coils all this week and it's been fine. Still no leaks and I even left it alone for a whole day to see if it would.

Thanks for the great review. Waiting for mine pm40 to arrive. I wonder if GTX RBA will fit here?

Thanks @La_Navidad The RBA does fit, obviously it will only have the one o-ring, so far I've had no leaking issues at all with the single o-ring coils I've tried.

Sorry to contradict you mate but I don't think it will fit. The 0.6, 0.8 and 1.2 coils have a narrow top that fits in the PM40 but the lower ohm and rba don't.

upload_2020-11-22_13-9-21.png

upload_2020-11-22_13-10-0.png

The 0.3 definitely don't fit. I've tried it.

Sorry to contradict you mate but I don't think it will fit. The 0.6, 0.8 and 1.2 coils have a narrow top that fits in the PM40 but the lower ohm and rba don't.

View attachment 232843

View attachment 232844

The 0.3 definitely don't fit. I've tried it.

You're quite right @Gitchy just tried mine in it, it's so close, it looks like it should take it as the top fitting looks the same as the XIRON which takes all coils but its a fraction too wide so it's the same as the PM40 which only takes narrow top coils and no RBA.

You're quite right @Gitchy just tried mine in it, it's so close, it looks like it should take it as the top fitting looks the same as the XIRON which takes all coils but its a fraction too wide so it's the same as the PM40 which only takes narrow top coils and no RBA.
Damn, I was hoping to put there my spare RBA from PM80 :(

Back
Top Bottom