What's new

Vaporesso Barr Pod Kit

Looks like a prototype to me :D
I find it so weird with the square shaped pods, however its a good idea (the 4 AF options)

Nice rev Dee, as usual ;)

They are very different i think. Its a lighter vape than the xros. Not as powerful full. The Xros at the lowest af setting is tighter and the Barr is looser, hard to explain tbh.

Thanks @DeeDee. Seeing as I'm into the big flavour chucking RTA's my only real interest in things like this is having a better understanding of what can help get smokers to quit and what things to recommend so to be honest I doubt I'd suggest this first instead of the Xros.

Thanks @DeeDee. Seeing as I'm into the big flavour chucking RTA's my only real interest in things like this is having a better understanding of what can help get smokers to quit and what things to recommend so to be honest I doubt I'd suggest this first instead of the Xros.

Yep i get that, its a good little device but as I said its a light weight quick nic hit device, great if u are at a meeting or down the pub and u want a quick Puff. For the size and specs it does its job

Dee x

Yep i get that, its a good little device but as I said its a light weight quick nic hit device, great if u are at a meeting or down the pub and u want a quick Puff. For the size and specs it does its job

Dee x

Yeah I see your point. Something for the sneaky nic hit. :)

Back
Top Bottom