What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

VAPITO - AirGo Pod Kit

Another great front page review Dee. You're getting through them at the moment aren't you. Keep up the great work!

@DeeDee your reviews are getting more profesional now, time to move up to the big boy/girl mods and RTAs.
Well done.

Hey you!

Thanks but nah, the pods need me! LOL the big boys do the mods and RTAs, i will be sticking to pods and aios i think.

But thanks :10:

You're managing Pod Corner very well.

Hey you!

Thanks but nah, the pods need me! LOL the big boys do the mods and RTAs, i will be sticking to pods and aios i think.

But thanks :10:
SneakyHandsomeAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Was looking in here for days to try to see this review then thought to look at the main page and found it at the weekend, Good review Dee. Nice to see your stuff on the main page.

Hey

This is the one i should have shared with you all from the front page last week!

Sorry, my bad! I'm loosing it! So many reviews going on Im confusing myself!

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/vaptio-airgo-pod-system.html

This kit is now on route to Spain as it was won in the giveaway! Fingers crossed it arrives ok! @OzoreXS

Thanks!
Heya!
Right, we are looking forward to trying it ;)
I dont mind if the flavour is not THAT top notch. Im used to it with the pods in general (and salts...)
But you know, I find it classy. I can see myself using it in a work/family/friends dinner... or I dont know, where just cant chuck out a chernobil sized cloud, which I usually do and like :D

You vape it a bit, you can hide it entirely with your hand, slight vapor, nobody worries, nobody cares and nobody gets bloody alarmed by clouds. Back to the box and direct to the pocket, like a pack o cigs. Im tired of people telling me "do you know that that is actually worse than smoking" even they holding a stupid cigarrete
:flames:
Thanks again for sending this precious to us. We will enjoy it at max.
:lovesign:

Back
Top Bottom