What's new

Vapefly TGO AIO

nwhornet

Legend
Latest offering from Vapefly, the TGO (Touch & Go) AIO pod review is now live here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/vapefly-tgo.html
Couple of things to add as not included in the review. This is compatible with Smok RPM40 coils so there's a bigger selection available than the two supplied.
The charging error seems to be a firmware issue that Vapefly have fixed due to testers feedback, so thumbs up to Vapefly for being proactive.
Keep an eye on the Giveaways section if you want a chance to own this :yahoo:

Latest offering from Vapefly, the TGO (Touch & Go) AIO pod review is now live here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/vapefly-tgo.html
Couple of things to add as not included in the review. This is compatible with Smok RPM40 coils so there's a bigger selection available than the two supplied.
The charging error seems to be a firmware issue that Vapefly have fixed due to testers feedback, so thumbs up to Vapefly for being proactive.
Keep an eye on the Giveaways section if you want a chance to own this :yahoo:

Nice one Craigo!! Not really for me but can see how others might like it.
Great review as always love

Nice one Craigo!! Not really for me but can see how others might like it.
Great review as always love
Unlikely you'd get a tight draw with the side airflow but certainly a quality product. Although I did think it looked like a pizza oven when filling the pod :D

That fingerprint thing, are they having a laugh, do you have to use a fingerprint, or can it be bypassed?

That fingerprint thing, are they having a laugh, do you have to use a fingerprint, or can it be bypassed?
You can unlock it for 24hrs. Once set it worked fine & I never bothered. In & out of pockets & no miss fires, power settings changed. In use it's not a problem, press the button with whichever finger you originally set & it fires. All info in the review

Back
Top Bottom