What's new

Vapefly Jester RBA Edition Review

Just gone up live today on the Reviews page:
(I'm not allowed to paste the whole review here as it duplicates content which affects SE rankings)

Vapefly Jester RBA Edition

Full review here:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...er-rebuildable-pod-system-2-in-1-edition.html

In a nutshell and Score
The Vapefly Jester Rebuildable Pod System is one of the best things I have bought in 2019, innovative and the flavour! It’s frikkin sublime! Easy to build, wick, power settings are perfect and it beats every other pod I own – ordered another, read on to know why.

Score 9/10 – Masterpiece! I ‘Jest’ you not.

Vapefly_Jester_RBA-12.jpg

Vapefly_Jester_RBA-11.jpg

Just away to read your review. I thought it looked interesting, but would need to be tv black one for me. I’m opposed to the daft graphics. Cheers!

Just away to read your review. I thought it looked interesting, but would need to be tv black one for me. I’m opposed to the daft graphics. Cheers!
I ended up ordering the silver, I was 50/50 about going for the black though, the silver edged it due to the black rubberised effect showing eliquid and paw prints I notice along the sides of my current one.

It's far easier to build than the potato and I like the way you can easily inspect your build/wick by popping off the cap.

Still haven’t got round to trying the rdta pod yet... those stock coils last bloody ages :P
BTW @Vapaneezer Scrooge don’t know if you spotted on my review, or wasn’t able to update yours in time, but quickly pressing the button 2x will show approx. battery level even though this isn’t mentioned anywhere else.
Great well balanced review as always.

Still haven’t got round to trying the rdta pod yet... those stock coils last bloody ages :P
BTW @Vapaneezer Scrooge don’t know if you spotted on my review, or wasn’t able to update yours in time, but quickly pressing the button 2x will show approx. battery level even though this isn’t mentioned anywhere else.
Great well balanced review as always.
Yeah I saw that and a good find, I tested it on mine straight away, it was too late for me to edit once they have it in processing.

The stock coil impressed me up until I tried the RDTA, needless to say I won't be buying any stock coils for it.

@Vapaneezer Scrooge only found the battery level indicator by accident, typically it was immediately after running the charge test which meant I now had a new feature to test and a fully charged battery... added a full day to the process whilst I ran the battery back down to zero to test the behavior @##£!@@ thing!

You were forced to have probably the worst design one, it's something I think clouds judgement when reviewing, do you find it harder to love it with that pattern? one of the few examples where a silicone condom would look better lol.

I know if I get sent a Pink mod it would effect my judgement, same with my pet hate of Rainbow.

One of the benefits of self bought reviews is you get to choose, I went for the crazier option and kinda grown on me the colours are dark enough not to be loud.

Back
Top Bottom