What's new

Uwell Tripod PCC Kit

lol, me too ... I would have said 'no' if i'd known you guys were getting one too. ... seems a bit pointless. I only said yes because it looked kind of interesting with the charger thing... everyone will know everything about them by the time mine arrives, so I guess my review won't be very interesting for people after all. :18:
Dont be silly mate everyone's views are subjective you and @ForestMagpie might think its rubbish it's good to get different views look forward to hearing your thoughts mate

lol, me too ... I would have said 'no' if i'd known you guys were getting one too. ... seems a bit pointless. I only said yes because it looked kind of interesting with the charger thing... everyone will know everything about them by the time mine arrives, so I guess my review won't be very interesting for people after all. :18:
I'm sure it'll be great mate! I didn't realise when I said I'd take it that everyone would do the same ha ha. Saying that, the rest of the stuff I'd either already reviewed or there had been loads of reviews already! Ah well, I'll put my own spin on it and maybe go a little bonkers ha ha

I'm sure it'll be great mate! I didn't realise when I said I'd take it that everyone would do the same ha ha. Saying that, the rest of the stuff I'd either already reviewed or there had been loads of reviews already! Ah well, I'll put my own spin on it and maybe go a little bonkers ha ha
You can flick it open and use it as a light sabre

Good review mate.
Another good MTL option when on the go. Having 3 prefilled pods with different taste is huuuuge pro.

But as you well said, non changeable pods. I dont like that, no need to do that nowadays.

Good review mate.
Another good MTL option when on the go. Having 3 prefilled pods with different taste is huuuuge pro.

But as you well said, non changeable pods. I dont like that, no need to do that nowadays.
Thanks mate 100% could do with changeable coil option

Back
Top Bottom