What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

UWell Aeglos pod kit

red5

Achiever
My review of the UWell Aeglos pod kit is now on the frontpage: https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/uwell-aeglos-aio.html
AF807E89-E326-4207-8592-718C2DE15030.jpeg

Thanks to @Sourcemore for sending it over to review. Feel free to leave questions or comments below and tag them with @red5 so I see them.

Thanks for sharing @red5

So, coils similar to Nunchakus uh? Then you can say its a flavourful vape for sure.
Again, another pod not able to MTL. Personally, I dont mind, I like loose draw... but they should stop calling those pods because they dont have the size of a pod, the weight of a pod and the draw of a pod.

Nonetheless, if the vapes is good, categorization doesnt really matters. No?

Yes it’s definitely better as a restricted dl vape. Even as a loose MTL with the higher ohm coil it’s not terrible but it’s slightly dissatisfying, I don’t think the duckbill style mouthpiece does it any favours either.

Back
Top Bottom