What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

UWell Aeglos Pod/AIO

ah ok... I just presumed you'd used every pod! :D

Honestly, I don't know.... there isn't one fitted to the device when you get it and I can't see anywhere they would fit and there's nothing in the manual about them, so I'm totally clueless.
Haha, there are way to many pods out there for me to try them all!!

I have had a good look online and only found this....

• Silicone Check Valve To Avoid Leakage

ah ok... I just presumed you'd used every pod! :D

Honestly, I don't know.... there isn't one fitted to the device when you get it and I can't see anywhere they would fit and there's nothing in the manual about them, so I'm totally clueless.

maybe you are supposed to stuff the all in the tip so you can get a decent puff out of it? :D

check valve? :D

lol, I think that's the silicon seal on the fill hole, that's clear and nothing like these... they look like little tiny screws. (which is what I thought they were at first) I'm baffled.

haha, Phil says "with some o-rings and what appears to be two screws, we'll have to figure out what those are" .... I shall continue watching. :D

Screenshot 2021-01-13 185245.jpg

nnnooo...... he never mentioned them again!!

I'm going to message him.

Back
Top Bottom