What's new

USONICIG ZIP AIO POD.

AJT

Veteran
I won the Usonicig zip in a giveaway here and was over the moon to do so as since it’s release I have been itching to get my hands on it as I was really curious and could not wait for a play.
Well having used it most of the afternoon here are my findings.
I’m not a expert or anything these are just my impressions of using the Zip to give you a bit of an idea about device.

About the device
1) Usonicig zip system itself is lightweight and fits and feels nice in the hand.
2) there’s no vibration or anything of the sort as I thought there would be..it’s strange!! (Good strange)
3) build quality is super it’s very neat smart and tidy.
4) came boxed and well presented and felt very premium.
5) information and instructions,warranty and a usb charge cable,body and one pod received.

Vaping
1) it’s a very tight draw and strictly MTL vaping with no air adjustment but sufficient.
2) using a 50/50 tobacco Eliquid the flavour is superb way better than any regular coil pods I’ve used.
3) vapour production is not huge but you get a decent hit and a decent amount I certainly felt like I had had a good drag.
4) it’s a silent vape so great for stealth vaping no crackles no nothing not even a fire button click.
5) I really like it..for me it’s a brilliant bit of kit and a keeper.

Attachments

• 79A2E4AD-32D9-4408-9FA9-B8E889F68331.jpeg
    79A2E4AD-32D9-4408-9FA9-B8E889F68331.jpeg
    868.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 5FF4BBA4-2063-4B7B-B181-3D61B656A6CE.jpeg
    5FF4BBA4-2063-4B7B-B181-3D61B656A6CE.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 56
  • 3B01B76B-420B-49FA-BD66-C1AE1F059AF9.jpeg
    3B01B76B-420B-49FA-BD66-C1AE1F059AF9.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 55
  • 047F01D4-AB29-43E0-8C1D-0D23ED8C3B1C.jpeg
    047F01D4-AB29-43E0-8C1D-0D23ED8C3B1C.jpeg
    922 KB · Views: 48
  • C5DE44A2-C05B-4A56-BBF5-EDEBA5C64EC4.jpeg
    C5DE44A2-C05B-4A56-BBF5-EDEBA5C64EC4.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 62
  • 59B5F41B-C9D7-4E04-AB88-B88C0695D52E.jpeg
    59B5F41B-C9D7-4E04-AB88-B88C0695D52E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
Great review mate i also found it very tight on the draw i only used mine on and off for for a few hours but was to tighter draw for me so the wife claimed it........

I won the Usonicig zip in a giveaway here and was over the moon to do so as since it’s release I have been itching to get my hands on it as I was really curious and could not wait for a play.
Well having used it most of the afternoon here are my findings.
I’m not a expert or anything these are just my impressions of using the Zip to give you a bit of an idea about device.

About the device
1) Usonicig zip system itself is lightweight and fits and feels nice in the hand.
2) there’s no vibration or anything of the sort as I thought there would be..it’s strange!! (Good strange)
3) build quality is super it’s very neat smart and tidy.
4) came boxed and well presented and felt very premium.
5) information and instructions,warranty and a usb charge cable,body and one pod received.

Vaping
1) it’s a very tight draw and strictly MTL vaping with no air adjustment but sufficient.
2) using a 50/50 tobacco Eliquid the flavour is superb way better than any regular coil pods I’ve used.
3) vapour production is not huge but you get a decent hit and a decent amount I certainly felt like I had had a good drag.
4) it’s a silent vape so great for stealth vaping no crackles no nothing not even a fire button click.
5) I really like it..for me it’s a brilliant bit of kit and a keeper.
Wierd sounding things those. So never have to replace anything for the life of the unit?

Wierd sounding things those. So never have to replace anything for the life of the unit?
Just the whole pod after a certain use time..Usonicig say around 5000 vapes/puffs so for me that would be roughly 500 uses.

Great review mate i also found it very tight on the draw i only used mine on and off for for a few hours but was to tighter draw for me so the wife claimed it........
Yes I can put up with the tight draw because for some reason you still get a great drag from it despite the minimal vapour production..it still gives me a good satisfying vape..Tis weird.

Yes I can put up with the tight draw because for some reason you still get a great drag from it despite the minimal vapour production..it still gives me a good satisfying vape..Tis weird.
I found myself that i was having to pull really hard to get a good vape from it but then again i use RDAs for most of my vaping i tried some 10mg nic salts but did not like it so tried some 50/50 juice and still the same for me had to pull hard to get a good vape but alls well that ends well the wife is happy she got a new pod and some juice all i ve got to do now is order her some more pods for it.......

I found myself that i was having to pull really hard to get a good vape from it but then again i use RDAs for most of my vaping i tried some 10mg nic salts but did not like it so tried some 50/50 juice and still the same for me had to pull hard to get a good vape but alls well that ends well the wife is happy she got a new pod and some juice all i ve got to do now is order her some more pods for it.......
Yes I’m going to order a couple of pods today.

Back
Top Bottom