What's new

Usonic Rhythm Kit V3

Simon G

Olympian
I was approached by @pheric at Elegomall to review this product, I agreed and was sent this product free of charge.

You can find it here on their website.

https://www.elegomall.com/product/usonicig-rhythm-ultrasonic-vaping-kit.html

IMG_20181025_232721.jpg

As some of you know after trying this kit I sent it on to Sacred so he could review it on his youtube channel. I didn't really understand the product and I didn't feel I could give it a fair review.

I don't get approached to do reviews often and when I am I presume it's because they think I will enjoy the product, when Cthulhu asked me to review their Hastur tank, they obviously saw I was a MTL vaper and liked similar tanks. So when I was asked if I would like to try this 'new improved V3' I mistakenly thought the same, that I had been 'handpicked' for this reason and I might be able to give the product a good test and pass on any useful information to other forum members.

I wasn't going to write a review at all because there's no point in wasting my time and yours, but it seems I have an obligation to write this and link to the product at Elegomall, which I have now done.

This is probably the last review I will be doing because there is just no point, the product is basically junk and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, so all I am doing is spamming the forum for Usonic and Elegomall which I am not really comfortable doing.

................ anyway.

The vape off this thing is really cold and not enjoyable at all.

The ramp up time is utterly ridiculous.

Neither the 'power' or airflow is adjustable in any way, so if you don't like that you are stuffed.

It is useless for MTL vaping.

Why anyone would buy this trash for $72 when you could buy a much smaller and better functioning pod device for less than £20 is anyone's guess.

While the technology in this might be 'interesting' it just doesn't work, the fact they are on V3 already doesn't bode well for the future either, give me a call when V20 comes out in 10 years and we might be getting close to something that works.

In summery don't waste your money because you are curious.

Simon's shitty review scale gives a 0/10 because I just don't believe anyone would enjoy this and if they did it's still not worth the price.

Last edited:
The saucy scale is trademarked so unless you want a letter from my lawyers could you please amend this. Lol

I looked at this when it first came out, and I was curious that they were trying something totally new. But I had a very long mull over the technology and decided that it definitely wouldn't be up to my type of vape (somewhere between 0.2ohm and 0.8ohm, depending on coil and liquid).
So this mod is about as useful as a chocolate fire-guard or a candy-floss condom.

I looked at this when it first came out, and I was curious that they were trying something totally new. But I had a very long mull over the technology and decided that it definitely wouldn't be up to my type of vape (somewhere between 0.2ohm and 0.8ohm, depending on coil and liquid).
So this mod is about as useful as a chocolate fire-guard or a candy-floss condom.

I would highly recommend watching Sacred's review, his face after he says 'lets see how it vapes' is priceless. :D

Back
Top Bottom