What's new

Univapo Miso Pro

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Roll up... Roll up

Hello my fellow vapers today we have a kit from @Univapo The Miso Pro . This was very kindly sent to me from Ebey at univapo directly .

As always this review is my own thoughts and not associated with anyone from univapo or POTV. Nor have I been paid for my thoughts.

I very kindly received this kit from univapo directly for review and its the new miso Pro kit, I never had the original but having used previous kits from univapo and with there fantastic flavour and coil longevity I was excited to give it a go.

The kit comes in 7 colours and for this review I recieved the red version.

8.jpg

What's in the box...

• 1x device

• 1x pod

• 1x USB type c charging cable

• user manual

• 1x spare coil

20211022_175142.jpg

Specs....

• 100 x 25 x 15 mm

• 1000 mah internal battery with 2 amp fast charge

• 3.5ml pod (2ml for TPD regions)

• 0.8 and 1.2 ohm UNC coils included

The mod...

One of the main stars of the show in this starter kit device is the battery. Univapo have managed to fit a 1000Mah battery into this which is absolutely brilliant easily lasting all day or most of dependant on how much you vape it. Even then its supported by USB type C quick charge.

Again it's a very simple to use device by univapo it's made from an aluminium with the corners rounded off to give it a comfortable and sturdy feel in hand.

On the front of the device you have a large raised fire button with a led indicator around the outside of it. Which like the miso C shows you your battery level.

20211022_175222.jpg

On either side of the device you have your charging port and adjacent to that a airflow intake hole.

20211022_175228.jpg

Using this device couldn't be simpler it's the usual 5 clicks on and off. The device can be used in button fire or auto draw and this is done by 3 clicks of the fire button to swap between the modes. Auto fire is responsive with no issues and doesn't feel underpowered compared to the fire button which is a positive.

The pod & coils...

Once again univapo have used there excellent side filling port method on this pod meaning you don't have to worry about taking the pod out to fill it up.

16380918977096940462134922657.jpg

The pod is the normal comfortable duck bill style and is made from a tinted plastic but is easy to see your juice level another positive.

20211022_175217.jpg

Univapo include 2 coils with this kit and they're from there new range of UNC coils which will be used on future kits. The 2 included are a 0.8ohm and a 1.2ohm.

Univapo have gone down the route of screw in coils with this pod kit so there is an airflow base which the coil screws into first then you simple place the coil into the pod.

20211022_175341.jpg

This is Smart from univapo as it cuts down on waste when changing the coil.
The only thing with this type of coil head is remembering to keep the airflow base each time you change the coil as there isn't a spare and if you throw it away the kit is then unusable. Perhaps a spare in the kit wouldn't go a miss.

Both coils produce excellent flavour and coil life as always from univapo but for me even with the airflow it's to loose for a mtl for me this bit of kit really shines as a RDL device. Having said that many vapers like the loose mtl draw and If so this is something this device does very well.

Turning the pod changes the airflow but in my opinion I didn't see much change in each vape.

Once again though univapo have smashed the flavour and coil life with this device something which is becoming a huge positive for them on each device .

Pros and Niggles..

Pros...

• Excellent battery life
• Great flavour and coil life
• Easy to fill
• Easy to use device

Niggles...
• Airflow could be tighter
• Swapping pod round doesn't seem to make a difference
• Only 1 coil base included

Overall thoughts...

Overall as usual univapo have done simple very well on this bit of kit. It has excellent battery life pairing that with great flavour and life from the coils anyone looking for the modern day loose mtl or a good RDL draw I would highly reccomended this device.

Personally I like a tight mtl draw and even with the swapping of the pods this doesn't give a tight enough draw for that.

As always a cracking bit of kit from univapo and one I would highly reccomend to anyone after a simple to use device.

Thanks once again to univapo and ebey for sending me this for review its very much appriciated and thanks all for reading.

Sam
Screenshot_20210209-201701_Samsung Internet.jpg

Thanks Sam. Probably not something I would buy but good to know about it's quality.

Nice review Sam. I'm still using the one I have for mtl as the loose draw is spot on for me.

It's a well made kit.

Back
Top Bottom