What's new

Think Vape, Zeta

Got to be worth a dabble at that price, clincher for me is more the recommendations from you guys who’s opinions are more valuable than a bargain vape... most of the time.

Thinkvape have thunk it out very well.

I discovered today that it also has a temp control mode. It doesn’t work at all, mind. But still the thought was there...

So many words, but I won't slide from my avatar vibe...

Does it have bypass mode @zouzounaki if so does that work?
That’s another useless mode that I use as frequently as TC.
Reminds me of a watch I bought in a bar on holiday, it had three fancy dials and four buttons on, none of them did anything but it looked flashy and did the job, as long as it does the job.

Reminds me of a watch I bought in a bar on holiday, it had three fancy dials and four buttons on, none of them did anything but it looked flashy and did the job, as long as it does the job.

Has 4 modes: Power, bypass, TC SS & TC Ni.

The bypass mode does work, aye.

Great review @eyeball kid. I’ve followed the crowd, ordered on 31/12 from Everzon. Looking forward to this one. No dispatch email as yet.

Great review @eyeball kid. I’ve followed the crowd, ordered on 31/12 from Everzon. Looking forward to this one. No dispatch email as yet.
Hopefully I will be recoiling the rba in the next day or so. I will put some pics up here while I'm at it.
You'll love it coolie. It's really a no brainer. Been out this morning and it's been sound as a pound in my pocket.
It's probably the same size as a ten pack of cigs used to be.

Back
Top Bottom