What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Suorin Air Pro - Review

Hey all

I was sent this Pod kit by @Healthcabin to provide my thoughts for you.
Suorin is not a brand i have used before but reading up i can see that this Air Pro is an update on the previous Air and Air Plus versions.

In the box.......

20210430_161215.jpg

A tad disappointed that it only comes with 1 pod, this frustrates me as if there was a quality issue with it you do not have a spare. Other than that you get everything you need in the compact box.

Specs and Features
  • Auto draw or button activated
  • Size: 96x45x12.7mm
  • Superior Zinc-Aluminium Alloy Chassis
  • Output: 18W
  • Internal 930mAh Battery
  • LED indicator
  • 4.9ml liquid capacity 2ml tpd
  • Micro USB - 1A charging
  • Charging dock available soon (not sure)
  • 1ohm Mesh fixed coils, organic cotton
In use:
The kit is heavier than it looks, it has a lovely clean smooth feel to it which i like and feels like quality in the hand. Its so thin, very different to the devices i have used in the past which makes a nice change.
The pod is easy to fill and you can clearly see the juice level. I filled the very generous 4.9ml pod with Juice Head 10mg nic salts and let it wick for about 10mins. The flavour is very good its dense and tasty. There is no adjustable airflow but i did enjoy the draw on this. I would say its a 3 to 4 on the DD-Drawometer
20210516_212005.jpg

The device does have a power button down the side which incorporates the LED light. This light dictates battery level. You cannot alter the wattage. Its a pretty basic kit, easy to use but does the job and does it well.
There is no mouthpiece as such as its built into the pod which is weird and takes a bit of getting used to, i kept trying to vape the corner for some reason. Over time you adjust and get used to it.
Its easy to carry and slides nicely into the pocket of your jeans or handbag etc...
Screenshot_20210516-200620_Chrome.jpg

Liked:

Battery size
Flavor
Coil life
Quality
Size & ease of use, just fill and go!

Niggles

Micro Usb
Some AF adjustment would have made all the difference

This kit would suit any MTL flavour chaser looking for something easy and stealthy to use.

Overall Score: 8/10 mainly as its so different. If i was to compare this to something like the new Vinci or the Aspire Tekno it would have scored less. Based on the type of kit and the ease of use i scored it higher.

Flavour: 8.5
Build Quality: 9
Ergonomics: 8
Vapour production: irrelevant - its MTL

Screenshot_20210516-214005_Bitmoji.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210516-200348_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210516-200348_Chrome.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Thanks for the review Dee. Looks decent but prob not for me.

Hey all

I was sent this Pod kit by @Healthcabin to provide my thoughts for you.
Suorin is not a brand i have used before but reading up i can see that this Air Pro is an update on the previous Air and Air Plus versions.

In the box.......

View attachment 247072

A tad disappointed that it only comes with 1 pod, this frustrates me as if there was a quality issue with it you do not have a spare. Other than that you get everything you need in the compact box.

Specs and Features
  • Auto draw or button activated
  • Size: 96x45x12.7mm
  • Superior Zinc-Aluminium Alloy Chassis
  • Output: 18W
  • Internal 930mAh Battery
  • LED indicator
  • 4.9ml liquid capacity 2ml tpd
  • Micro USB - 1A charging
  • Charging dock available soon (not sure)
  • 1ohm Mesh fixed coils, organic cotton
In use:
The kit is heavier than it looks, it has a lovely clean smooth feel to it which i like and feels like quality in the hand. Its so thin, very different to the devices i have used in the past which makes a nice change.
The pod is easy to fill and you can clearly see the juice level. I filled the very generous 4.9ml pod with Juice Head 10mg nic salts and let it wick for about 10mins. The flavour is very good its dense and tasty. There is no adjustable airflow but i did enjoy the draw on this. I would say its a 3 to 4 on the DD-Drawometer
View attachment 247073

The device does have a power button down the side which incorporates the LED light. This light dictates battery level. You cannot alter the wattage. Its a pretty basic kit, easy to use but does the job and does it well.
There is no mouthpiece as such as its built into the pod which is weird and takes a bit of getting used to, i kept trying to vape the corner for some reason. Over time you adjust and get used to it.
Its easy to carry and slides nicely into the pocket of your jeans or handbag etc...
View attachment 247074

Liked:

Battery size
Flavor
Coil life
Quality
Size & ease of use, just fill and go!

Niggles

Micro Usb
Some AF adjustment would have made all the difference

This kit would suit any MTL flavour chaser looking for something easy and stealthy to use.

Overall Score: 8/10 mainly as its so different. If i was to compare this to something like the new Vinci or the Aspire Tekno it would have scored less. Based on the type of kit and the ease of use i scored it higher.

Flavour: 8.5
Build Quality: 9
Ergonomics: 8
Vapour production: irrelevant - its MTL

View attachment 247078
Nice in depth review afew years ago @Crewella gifted me an original suorin when I first started out on pods battery life was brilliant but airflow way to tight for me & I gifted mine onto a mate who loved it.

Nice in depth review afew years ago @Crewella gifted me an original suorin when I first started out on pods battery life was brilliant but airflow way to tight for me & I gifted mine onto a mate who loved it.
Thanks!

Gets harder and harder to write up reviews especially on pods as many are so bloody similar. I try to keep it short and sweet but to the point. I normally miss something and have to go back to edit it hahaha, im only human after all!

Its a decent what i call proper pod kit, does what it says on the tin etc..

Thanks!

Gets harder and harder to write up reviews especially on pods as many are so bloody similar. I try to keep it short and sweet but to the point. I normally miss something and have to go back to edit it hahaha, im only human after all!

Its a decent what i call proper pod kit, does what it says on the tin etc..

You're doing a great job Dee. I still appreciate knowing about these devices even if I don't intend to buy.

Nice review, much prefer the short and sweet say it as it is style, I’m not interested in the unboxing ceremony either, nitty gritty, pro’s cons and out.

Back
Top Bottom