What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

SMOK Pozz Pro Pod Kit

Gitchy

Achiever
Lilia from (Sourcemore) sent me this to try out. I am not affiliated with POTV or Sourcemore, nor do I get paid to review things.

PXL_20220410_072202100.jpg

The SMOK Pozz Pro Kit

https://www.sourcemore.com/smok-pozz-pro-pod-kit.html

The code for a discount on this is POZK and it brings it down to $21.59

The Pozz Pro is a pod kit with a 1100mah internal battery that charges via a USB Type C charging port. It takes the LP1 replaceable coils and has a 2.6ml capacity if you get the non TPD version. The device has auto draw and a button so you can choose which way to activate. It has adjustable wattage and goes up to 25w.

In the box you get:
1 Pozz Pro Device (1100mAh)
1 Pozz Pro Pod 2.6ml (LP1 Meshed 0.9ohm MTL Coil Preinstalled)
1 LP1 Meshed 0.9ohm MTL Coil
1 Type-C Cable
1 User Manual

Style wise it’s thin and light. There are panels on each face with the chosen colour. I got the black one but it has a finish that lets it reflect nicely in the light. The fire button is well placed and there is some branding but it’s not overly intrusive. The screen is on one side and the USB slot on the other. There are 2 little wattage adjustment buttons below the screen. The pod clicks into the device well and doesn’t come loose when dropped. It’s a clear enough pod that you can see most of the juice level when it’s slotted into the battery part. You do have to take the pod out to see when the level is super low but that’s pretty standard on most pod systems of this type and it shows enough to just fill up when it hits near the bottom of the wicking holes on the coil so that’s a bonus in my eyes. Filling up is done by the usual rubber bung and it’s not too fiddly either. Coils are easy to replace with the now standard push fit method. I have not noticed any leaking either.

PXL_20220408_162800866.jpg

For functions there aren’t many as it’s quite a simple device really. You can lock the fire button so it’s draw activated only with 3 clicks of the fire button. Do this again to unlock. Holding the plus and minus adjustment buttons together lets you lock the wattage.

In use I found it to have a nice loose draw fully open. And I do enjoy a loose MTL draw. You can also get a nice RDL with it opened up, although chain vaping on 70/30 juice will have you dicing with dry hits as the coils included are really MTL only. It is very nice for the occasional RDL boost when MTL vaping though and that’s how I do like to vape MTL personally. The airflow is controlled by a slider on the back face. Fully closed you get a medium MTL draw, it’s not really tight but should be tight enough for most. If I’m being totally honest all the in-between airflow settings don’t change too much between closed and fully open but it is a good option to have as sometimes the difference for people can be quite slight.

PXL_20220408_162820391.jpg

I used it up to the 15w coil limit with some high nic salt juice and the draw is very nice. The autodraw works well and button firing is nicely quick and responsive so it’s really all about what you prefer yourself. There are another 3 coil options with a 1.2ohm, 0.8ohm mesh, and 0.8ohm dual coils available so there is a variety to try out. In the kit you only get two 0.9 mesh coils though and they worked well for me.

Overall it’s a good pod device. Very much geared towards MTL with the included coils but you can get the occasional RDL hit if you want. I like the loose draw fully open as it suits my own taste and it isn’t super tight on the other end of the airflow. I’m passing this one onto someone I know who’s been struggling to stop smoking, along with some nic salt juice to see if that’s for them. It’s a good starter device and would also suit those of us who like a pod system to take out and about.

PXL_20220408_162908530.jpg

Thanks for the review mate. Looks good but maybe a bit loose for me.

Back
Top Bottom