What's new

smoant Pasito pod system.

Asking all RBA builders, how to build Pasito the right way, to extend the battery life because it dies pretty fast on what I've built..
I got 26AWG SS216L, made 2mm/ 6 wraps, but I don't like it, it's unstable, maybe because of low resistance (about 0.4)?
I've also got twisted A1 32AWGx4, and I'm thinking about to build 2mm/ 7 wraps to make it about 0.7 ohms, will that be ok?

Asking all RBA builders, how to build Pasito the right way, to extend the battery life because it dies pretty fast on what I've built..
I got 26AWG SS216L, made 2mm/ 6 wraps, but I don't like it, it's unstable, maybe because of low resistance (about 0.4)?
I've also got twisted A1 32AWGx4, and I'm thinking about to build 2mm/ 7 wraps to make it about 0.7 ohms, will that be ok?
In honesty you want to be closer to 1ohm use a thinner wire

I use a standard 32awg nichrome wire round a 2.5mm bit this is not a device for fancy coils and wires at all - simple easy straight wire MtL vaping at not far off its finest

Fantastic bit of kit

I use a standard 32awg nichrome wire round a 2.5mm bit this is not a device for fancy coils and wires at all - simple easy straight wire MtL vaping at not far off its finest

Fantastic bit of kit

Thanks a lot, just wanted to know it for sure.
Now I need to buy a new 32awg wire fast ))

I use a standard 32awg nichrome wire - this is not a device for fancy coils and wires at all - simple easy straight wire MtL vaping at not far off its finest

Fantastic bit of kit
Thanks a lot, just wanted to know it for sure.
Now I need to buy a new 32awg wire fast ))
stealthvape :)

Here's mine
2.5 mm I'd
IMG_20190724_193934.jpeg
1565435228762.jpeg

SS316L uses more power as it takes longer to ramp up, I try to get my builds around 1.0 Ohms and above for MTL, I thought I would try the included wire and it's actually decent, off the bat I got good flavour and battery life last me the day.

Ni 80 is a good choice, faster ramp up but I'm sticking to Kanthal for now, it's such a tiny build it doesn't need any fancy pancy coils.

The Smoant Pasito here was supplied by the ever kind Ella @Sourcemore for review.
These represent my own thoughts and not necessarily those of POTV.
View attachment 196260
View attachment 196261
What you receive in your impressive fold out packaging is,
The smoant pasito pod system complete with a fitted pod (3mls from China or 2mls from the UK).
One usb charge lead (type c for 2amp charging). One mtl 1.4 ohm nicr coil and one 0.6 ohm mesh coil for a more restrictive dtl vape. (2 coils).
View attachment 196262

Down to business.
The pasito (thanks H) is very similar in design to the Orion but perhaps 10% larger. It has a side mounted fire button that's very comfortable to use (5 clicks to switch on or off) and a smaller button bellow that changes the wattage. You can cycle through five settings 10,13,16,20&25w
There's a series of light's on the front of the battery section that indicates which wattage setting your in. These only illuminate when you press the second button.
The mtl coil is best in either 10 or 13w for my money and the dtl in 20 or 25w.
The pod is held in place by strong magnets and can be purchased cheaply separately should you require more or the supplied one gets tired.
Filling the pod is done via unscrewing the drip tip and filling down the side of the coil. No problems here.
Both coils offerd as good a vape as I've ever experienced from a pod system. The mtl one was very good.
The pasito comes with the optional extra of the rba section. In essence its a rebuildable coil. The top screws off to reveal a dual post build deck with a small under coil airflow hole. I will add a build section to the review later.
Airflow is controlled by a slide switch on top of the pod. From open mtl/restricted dtl down to reasonably tight mtl. It's a tad vague but really doesn't cause issue.
View attachment 196263
Easily the best pod system I've ever used. Light, simple, quick to charge and long lasting (I got all day from it with a one ohm rba coil in it) and the biggest plus, with the rebuildable coil (available for around £5-8 it offers as good a flavour as any rta I've used at any price. The rba section comes with a 510 mod adapter that allows you to dry burn and check the ohms of your build.
The pasito has all the usual safety circuits built in and uses smoant's excellent ant chip.
View attachment 196264
This is a quick review that I will add to but it's so good and game changing that I wanted to get something up quickly.
Grab one now. Don't even question it.

Big thanks to Ella and @Sourcemore for supplying this so quickly. I had a feeling it would be good and it really is.
https://www.sourcemore.com/smoant-pasito-pod-vape-kit.html

Rba
https://www.sourcemore.com/smoant-pasito-rba-single-coil.html

Don't forget your POTV8 discount code and you can have the full size version for about £25. Amazing price.
Nice review as always @eyeball kid :)

It's the mutts nuts with the RBA.

Is this going up on the front end of the site? I've been writing my own review for it and didn't realise you had already done it.

Back
Top Bottom