What's new

SMOANT - Pasito - Gun-Metal

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
Pasio, Pasio…

SMOANT what do we have here no I remember when the released the Ant Chip for the SMOANT Charon which was an awesome mod and worked really well in the overall where they launched it into the Naboo and so on…Now they are banging this device out which is totally an eye pleaser!

resize_DSC_0781.JPG
resize_DSC_0782.JPG

Out the Box

The kit comes in 4 different outer colour options Classic Red, Bronze Blue, Carbon Black and Gun-Metal. Which have a nice fancy design on the front and back. The kit retails at $39 USD and £28GBP. This is a great price and a must for anyone who is wanting a pod system, which looks awesome and is so compact, with rebuildable options.

The 0.6ohm mesh coil which is awesome and brings the flavours in DL hits and the 1.4ohm which is for MTL, which has a much tighter draw… The mouthpiece which is removable and the whole pod breaks down for cleaning. The cartridge carries 3ml of liquid all that is required I’m sure.

A Micro USB for fast charging and it charges in no time. One spare coil which are the 1.4ohm. With this kit I also got the RBA which doesn’t come with coils or cotton but plenty of spares.

Always in the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0784.JPG

The Build

The pod is really nice and its made of different Polymers but to me the finish is like a composite material. The cartridge is very easy to open and fills so quick, however it can be tricky in filling it with the option to replace coils, along with the RBA which is a nice touch. I used the 0.6ohm Mesh first for DL, where I would advise making sure that you leave once its filled for at least 10-15minutes because the holes are rather small.

The device is a nice size and charges in about 1 ½-2 hours flat, no joke and last about 1-2 days straight off the mark. The vapor is very nice and has some good flavour, which is creamy and well deserved. However, the airflow is so hard and it’s a real let down on this occasion. I know it’s meant to be MTL and a pod but come on you need to change the airflow to suit DL also if that’s what your offering…right? I took the time to use this pod on its own and it was a let-down I felt I was craving the mod…so it’s not a good replacement there.

The flavour is great, and I’m really impressed with the performance of this pod. In using this device, it has been great and hassle-free, at present. But I do recommend reading up about it first if your thinking of buying into it.

The RBA now is a really good and it took me about 2minutes to make a coil and get it installed one issue though, its old posts which are good but very fiddly for some. Once ramped up and cleaned, wicked it and installed it…I fired it up near on straight away and it worked really well.

The RBA was much better on flavour but gave you a more restricted hit and with salts it was great…the pod is still going strong and working a treat.

resize_DSC_0785.JPG
resize_DSC_0786.JPG
resize_DSC_0788.JPG
resize_DSC_0789.JPG
resize_DSC_0791.JPG
resize_DSC_0795.JPG

Pros

· Really attractive kits

· Lovely flavour

· Creamy cloud

· 0.6ohm Coil lasts an age

· Easy to understand light system

· Cheap device

Cons

· Not enough air

· Old school posts on the RBA

· Beware of the refilling it can be tricky

resize_DSC_0794.JPG

Conclude

I like this pod its really good in terms of what it has to offer in relation to the changeable coils and the RBA coil. Awesome!! Now with this it makes it a game changer and gives the options to use all kinds of liquids from 50/50-80/20 so everyone gets a chance to have a go. The design is quiet frankly really well it’s a taller pod than most but with the batter it’s going to be. I’m not a fan of the airflow its really restricted in terms of what it has to offer on the DL.

The question is would I buy it? I’m afraid I would and that’s only because I feel like I’m sucking and not getting anywhere. That’s what stops me, but I cannot rep the overall design and the approach it has on the vaping industry. Well done…

resize_DSC_0792.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – SMOANT – Pasito Pod Kit – Gun-Metal
E-liquid – NastyJuice – Trap Queen - NicSalts – 20mg
Coil – 0.6 ohm - DL on the NicSalts & RBA 1.0 ohm
Batteries – Built in battery 1100mAh

https://www.healthcabin.net/smoant-pasito-rebuildable-pod-kit-p/21547.html

Great review, It's a tidy looking little set up, I'm rather fond of the new carbon finish. Still swaying towards the Orion Plus due to the replay though, save me a mouthful of burnt cotton when I undoubtedly forget to refill it lol Can't argue with the big price difference though and the RBA is a huge plus!

Back
Top Bottom