What's new

Simmi Pod Kit - Vaporbucks

Vaporbucks – Simmi Pod Kit

https://www.healthcabin.net/vaporbucks-simmi-pod-system-kit-p/25695.html

I was sent this to review by @Healthcabin – I have reviewed 1 other Vaporbucks pods kit recently called the Frees which is in the review section.

This is my personal opinion and is not influenced in any way and I have not been paid to review this item.

Simmi Pod 1.JPG

In the box:

1 x SIMMI Device
2 x 1.2ohm Pod
1 x Micro-USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Warranty Card

20210116_011926[1].jpg

Specs and Features:

520mAh built-in battery,
1.6ml Pod with up to 5 times refillable lifespan
Coil resistance 1.0, 1.2 & 1.4ohm – Cotton material
Ultralight magnesium-silicon medical aluminium alloy integrated body
Duckbill-type mouthpiece
Auto Draw or Button Activation
Dual Air Flow
Independent condensation collection space in order to prevent liquid leaking & climbing.
Size: 37.8 * 11.9*21.5mm
Net Weight 52g
Micro-USB
Current: 1A
LED Indicator: Red/Blue/Green

20210117_111711[1].jpg

In use

It was packaged well with all you need to get started, I filled this with some Dr Vapes 10mg 50/50 e-juice. It’s a simple pod, easy to fill and visibility is fine. You can turn the pod around to increase or reduce airflow, with the 1.2 I had to use it on the smallest Airflow to get a medium to loose mtl draw. The flavour is OK. Not the best but not the worst. As this kit was made to use MTL and RDL I think there is too much AF. The device charges quickly and feels nice in the hand. Similar size to the original Caliburn

Simmi Pod.JPG20210117_105551[1].jpg

Pros
  • Ease of use
  • Good value for the price
  • No leaking
  • Nice mouthpiece - comfortable

Cons
  • Only includes the 1.2 pods – 1 of each or at least 2 different ones would have been better
  • To much Air flow on this pod
  • View window not great

Personally I would not recommend this kit, I think there are others on the market that are better at around the same price.

DeeDee’s scores:

Flavour 6/10
Vapour 8/10
Ease of use 8/10
Coil life 6/10

Overall 6.5/10

Current price on Health Cabin is £7.53 – to get the best price please ensure you log in.
Thank you to @Healthcabin for sending this in to me as usual great service and communication from Sue :2thumbsup:

Thanks for the review Dee. Don't think it's for me though.

Back
Top Bottom