What's new

Review - Voopoo Vinci Air

Make 'N' Vape

Postman
The Vinci Air expands the Vinci line from Voopoo even further. While a much slimmed down profile, the Vinci Air retains the elegant look of the Voopoo Vinci line. Coupled with tried and tested coils, surely this is going to be a hit with many. To read more click on the image or the link below and as always a big thank you for reading my reviews.

https://www.makenvape.uk/vaping/vape-reviews/vape-all-in-one-reviews/voopoo-vinci-air/

Thanks for the review. Shame about the niggles. Looks like they almost nailed it with this device. Have you tried the RBA at all?

Another good review mate.
As much as Voopoo ticks me off with their marketing strategies, really ticks me off, I got to say their recent run of pods look really nice. That one looks great visually.

sounds like they have made a few improvements on this one needs a bigger battery and better coils will wait until the next one is released i think thanks for the review

Hey matey

Just read it, put off reading it till i done mine and its refreshing to know i was on the same track lol phew!
100% agree with the leak/flooding issues on the mtl r2 1.0 coil, i use salts 50/50 as thats all i use on mtl devices and it did leak, not as bad as the original Vinci though. So the fact it also had that issue with 70vg is disappointing

Thanks again, yours is so much more professional than mine! LOL

Great review x

Hey matey

Just read it, put off reading it till i done mine and its refreshing to know i was on the same track lol phew!
100% agree with the leak/flooding issues on the mtl r2 1.0 coil, i use salts 50/50 as thats all i use on mtl devices and it did leak, not as bad as the original Vinci though. So the fact it also had that issue with 70vg is disappointing

Thanks again, yours is so much more professional than mine! LOL

Great review x

Thanks for the kind words, and like wise good to know its not just me with the PnP-R2. Review Professionalism is in in the eye of the beholder, at the end of the day if people don't like what you write they either tell you or don't come back.

Thanks for the kind words, and like wise good to know its not just me with the PnP-R2. Review Professionalism is in in the eye of the beholder, at the end of the day if people don't like what you write they either tell you or don't come back.
Very true lovely. Well i liked what u wrote so i will be back! Have a good wkend!

Back
Top Bottom