What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review on the Smok G15

Just finished reading all of your reviews haha. Great information in them! :clapping:

I really like the look of the Geekvape Wenax K1! Did you have one of those?

Otherwise, the VooPoo Vinci Pod Kit or the Univapo Pod Kit? They all appear easy to use and still great quality, which is basically what I'm looking for.

Still a relatively newbie in the vaping world haha, good to find some fantastic support on this forum. :)

Ok so no i do not have any spare of those.

Univapo Kipo i ise daily, love it

Voopoo vinci gave to my best friend as she gets all my voopoo stuff

Wenax K1 nope, only have 1 which i use

Sorry! But let me see if anywhere is doing any offers on them

Hey @HamishA

Wenax K1

£14.44 and includes 2 free liquids
https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/geekvape-wenax-k1

£13.99 plus 1 free liquid
https://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/geekvape-wenax-k1-kit

Vinci
£19.54 plus 2 free liquids
https://www.theelectroniccigarette.co.uk/voopoo-vinci-pod

Or Check out New Vaping and use POTV for 15% discount - might work out slightly cheaper for you
https://www.newvaping.com

That's okay! I wasn't expecting anything, as you said, it helps to ask! :) Which one would you say is your favourite? I'm almost tempted to get all 3 and try them all out for a few weeks.

You've already helped narrow my list from about 50 to 3-4 haha, cannot thank you enough!

That's okay! I wasn't expecting anything, as you said, it helps to ask! :) Which one would you say is your favourite? I'm almost tempted to get all 3 and try them all out for a few weeks.

You've already helped narrow my list from about 50 to 3-4 haha, cannot thank you enough!

Ok personally, if you want a good, reliable, easy, MTL Pod kit with built in coils I would suggest: I have used many over long periods of time so yes I review but sometimes you get leaking after or a dodgy pod etc....

Aspire Favostix - use @ukaspirevendor - code: POTV20 - that is a amazing kit, gave it to my brother who is now finally off the stinkies completely. Great Battery life. I reviewed this too lol 9/10

Univapo Kipo - but I cannot see it in the UK yet, I have just chased them on UK Vendors

Voopoo Vinci

Smok Novo 4
- I have no reviewed but Si has and he raves about it

ZQ Vapor - Xtal Pod Kit

So good luck deciding hahahaha

Ok personally, if you want a good, reliable, easy, MTL Pod kit with built in coils I would suggest: I have used many over long periods of time so yes I review but sometimes you get leaking after or a dodgy pod etc....

Aspire Favostix - use @ukaspirevendor - code: POTV20 - that is a amazing kit, gave it to my brother who is now finally off the stinkies completely. Great Battery life. I reviewed this too lol 9/10

Univapo Kipo - but I cannot see it in the UK yet, I have just chased them on UK Vendors

Voopoo Vinci

Smok Novo 4

ZQ Vapor - Xtal Pod Kit

You're the best! :clapping::bliss:

Voopoo Vinci

Smok Novo 4

ZQ Vapor - Xtal Pod Kit

I initially completely ruled out the Aspire Favostix, as it had a wattage screen and I really thought it would be too much for me to get into it (I know, I'm basic). Then I saw on your review, it has the battery on the screen! I think I will actually purchase that one, super stoked! Thanks so much again.

Back
Top Bottom