What's new

Renova Zero

Shetland Sam

Achiever
So today we are taking a look at the Renova Zero.

20190318_160752.jpg

This is one of the latest pod offerings to the market. Made under the Renova brand, which is part of Vaporesso. It features the Vaporesso Omni board mini.

20190318_160819.jpg

Kit contents

Renova battery
Renova pod
Fill bottle
Braided usb cable
A quick start user guide
And a multi language user manual

20190318_160044.jpg

The Renova pod system is a 2ml 1.0 ohm ceramic coil pod coupled with a 650mah battery. The pod just slots in to the and is held in with magnets. It has a different fill system to other pods I have used. You use the nib of the fill bottle to push in a valve then gentle squeeze the bottle to fill the pod. For me that has worked great with no leaking or overflowing. I did try with a 10ml bottle and while it can be done it is more prone to spilling while you are filling the pod.

This pod system also has 3 different power modes. Low (red), medium (blue), and high (green). You can switch the power modes by 3 quick clicks of the power button. 5 clicks will turn the pod on and off. There is no fire button as it is draw (inhale) activated.
The battery level is also indicated by 3 different light colours.
Green = fully charged
Blue= part charged
Red = battery level low

The micro usb charging port is on the base of the battery.

I have been using this as my out and about vape. With its 650mah battery I have had no issues of running out of power. Compared to other pods I have used this one does seem to use the juice a bit quicker. But with the refill bottle it has not been an issue at all. The pod provides decent flavour with a small amount of vapour production for stealth vaping.

20190318_160752.jpg

Available in 9 different colours.

https://www.renovavapor.com/product/renova-zero-pod-system/

This was sent out for the purpose of this review by @Vaporesso. All the opinions expressed here are those of my own.

So today we are taking a look at the Renova Zero.

View attachment 187815

This is one of the latest pod offerings to the market. Made under the Renova brand, which is part of Vaporesso. It features the Vaporesso Omni board mini.

View attachment 187816

Kit contents

Renova battery
Renova pod
Fill bottle
Braided usb cable
A quick start user guide
And a multi language user manual

View attachment 187817

The Renova pod system is a 2ml 1.0 ohm ceramic coil pod coupled with a 650mah battery. The pod just slots in to the and is held in with magnets. It has a different fill system to other pods I have used. You use the nib of the fill bottle to push in a valve then gentle squeeze the bottle to fill the pod. For me that has worked great with no leaking or overflowing. I did try with a 10ml bottle and while it can be done it is more prone to spilling while you are filling the pod.

This pod system also has 3 different power modes. Low (red), medium (blue), and high (green). You can switch the power modes by 3 quick clicks of the power button. 5 clicks will turn the pod on and off. There is no fire button as it is draw (inhale) activated.
The battery level is also indicated by 3 different light colours.
Green = fully charged
Blue= part charged
Red = battery level low

The micro usb charging port is on the base of the battery.

I have been using this as my out and about vape. With its 650mah battery I have had no issues of running out of power. Compared to other pods I have used this one does seem to use the juice a bit quicker. But with the refill bottle it has not been an issue at all. The pod provides decent flavour with a small amount of vapour production for stealth vaping.

View attachment 187815

Available in 9 different colours.

https://www.renovavapor.com/product/renova-zero-pod-system/

This was sent out for the purpose of this review by @Vaporesso. All the opinions expressed here are those of my own.
Nice one mate.
That's a pretty decent looking usb lead it comes with.

Back
Top Bottom