What's new

OSMALL by VAPORESSO

iqon

Achiever
Big thanks to Jessica @Vaporesso for giving me the opportunity to do a review of the Osmall. These are my own thoughts.

002.jpg

The package consists of -
Osmall.
1.2 Ω pod.
USB cable.
User manual.
Warranty card.

The specifications -
Dimensions 84.2 x 26.5 x 13.4 .
Pod capacity 2ml.
Battery size 350 mah.
Mini Omni Board.
Max output wattage 11w.
5 Types of protection.

So what does all that mean -
I`ts small and light , easy fit in pocket and forget which one. ( or even in the cuff of your jacket. Damn found it eventually ). The frugal 2ml 1.2 Ω pod with flax cotton & non woven fabrics gives great flavour. The battery although only being 350mah lasts a good few hours even when you are hammering it. You don't need to worry about pressing buttons as it`s all automatic and the led light will tell you whats happening.
001.jpg
004.jpg

User experience -
The flavour that you get from the osmall leaves other pods behind, for it`s size it`s punching well above it`s weight. Even though I predominantly vape DTL I am more than happy to settle down watching TV with this little pod vaping MTL. I can see this will be a joy to use on car journeys as well given 1/2 the chance and anywhere that you want to be more discrete as this produces little cloud.
Although the Osmall is made of plastic I like the way it feels in the hand. The pod is easy to fill and I was expecting a more tight fitting pod. It`s the first time Ive used a tip of this kind and thats not bad to use but does sometimes get a little too hot for me when chain vaping and has a slight leak now and then.

Would I buy one, Easiest answer yet. In a flash, I lost mine for 5 minutes while it was in my cuff all along and I was gutted. ( mainly for feeling like an idiot )

It might be a cheap and cheerful pod but it`s perfect for anybody wanting to try vaping for the first time to see what it`s all about for very little money. You can also vape while on charge, but dont just buy one buy 2 so you've always got one ready, watching the led light while it`s on charge isn't a nice feeling.

The Osmall in now available in the UK and comes in 8 colours.
Untitled.jpg

For more detailed information https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/osmall

Hey lovely

Nice review, good to get different perspectives on the kits

Its a little corker, just ordered and received replacement pods for it.

Hey lovely

Nice review, good to get different perspectives on the kits

Its a little corker, just ordered and received replacement pods for it.

It`s definitely a keeper, still keep picking it up. Noticed you`d got some more.

My Osmall arrived today and I made a novice mistake, took it out of the box and had a drag to test the draw forgetting there’s no button to press and fried the coil.

My Osmall arrived today and I made a novice mistake, took it out of the box and had a drag to test the draw forgetting there’s no button to press and fried the coil.
Yep, I read that. bummer, but lesson learned. worse thing now is waiting for new pods, but worth the wait when you get them.

I was going to do a review on the Osmall that was was sent to me from @Vaporesso but there are a few reviews on here already and mine would be the same basically so i will just give my thoughts .
Like others have said its a great little pod i dont use nic salts as iam mainly a DTL vaper but i do use 50/50 juices for when in the car.
I found the Osmall lives up to its name very small and very light in fact its so light you wont even no its in your pocket or bag it seems to vape very well and the flavour from your juice really comes though with this little device the pods dont leak like some other pods do i would give this little Osmall pod 9/10 and would recommend anyone who likes pods to buy one like i said i wont waffle on about this as there are other reviews on the Osmall pod.
But i would like to finish off by saying thank you to @Vaporesso for sending the Osmall to try and hope that @iqon does not mind me posting my thoughts here on his thread as i did not really want to start another thread on the great little pod.

I’m really enjoying the Osmall, so much that I’ve been using it over the shed load of ‘proper’ kit I’ve got.
Simple, effective, cheap and tiny but one minor niggle, I have had the pod leak a couple of times through the bottom air intake but this only happens overnight and if it’s on the limits of being empty of juice, it’s probably losing vacuum.
So I fill it before bed and remove the pod, problem solved.
I like it so much I’ve just ordered another and x2 packs of spare pods from Ecigarettedirect, I declined the free 10ml of juice and used ECD10 for 10% off instead and it came to £18.87 with free delivery, that’s 5 pods in total and a Osmall, great vendor too, I think @eyeball kid recommended them to me.
It really is a very good little piece of kit for Mtl the draw is perfect for me and I love the draw activated feature it works perfectly.

I’m really enjoying the Osmall, so much that I’ve been using it over the shed load of ‘proper’ kit I’ve got.
Ive done same, MTL rta`s & mods cleaned and back in box, year of the pod continues. BUT I cant see my DTL tanks going away just yet.

Back
Top Bottom