What's new

Orchi x Squid Industries - Orchid 30w Pod - Gold/Nicki

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
In full bloom…

When I got this sent, I was like nothing is going to beat the LV Orion…I was wrong this is something else! Squid Industries and Orchid have come together to bring this fine specimen of a pod mod which performs to the core… let’s take a look and see what this badass mutha trucker can do…

resize_DSC_0688.JPG
resize_DSC_0689.JPG

Out the Box

The kit comes in many different colour options, 12, all with a Black, Gold or silver outer. Too many to list if I’m right in saying, of which have names. The kit retails at $55 USD and £44GBP. This is a great price and a must for anyone who is wanting a pod system, as it is a pod killer and an awesome addition to the line-up of pods.

The pods carry 3ml of juice which is awesome, unfortunately you only get one pod in this kit. The mouthpiece which is removable so you can have custom ones made to suit. A metal seal which is top fill no rubber gummy here. Which matches the outer design of the mod.

A Micro USB for fast charging and it charges in no time.

Always in the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0690.JPG

The Build

This pod is built very well and feels a good construction I know now what to look for there are no rattles and that’s good as you have to shake it to activate the pod system. The cartridge is very easy to open and fills so quick. I would advise making sure that you leave once its filled for at least 10-15minutes so that it can absorb as much liquid as possible.

The orchid has the features of a mod which are as follows

• Wattage mode

• Temp control

• Volt Control

The device Is really small and takes very little time to charge but I recommend leaving it on charge for an overnight as it will just ensure there is full potential in. It does have an overcharge feature so don’t worry… The vapor is very nice and has some good flavour it hits the throat nice on salts and 70/30 liquid I chose to stick with the salts as I wanted it to last and they were 50/50. However, the airflow is small but still it’s a pod, not ideal for the DL still but gives that better cloud. I have used this device alongside my everyday mod and at times I chose to take this only because it didn’t weigh down my shorts. Its practically perfect!

The flavour is great, and I’m really impressed with the performance of this little dinky pod.im still yet to buy a new pod as this is still on form and performing to the requirements its set out too. I chose to stick with about 15-17w on the pod and for me it was perfect I did go to 25w but it seemed to be very harsh on the throat with NicSalts.

The cartridges/pods are .8 which work great. Love how you can carry two around if need be just for convenience where you can change the setting to suit and have a great performing pod system.

resize_DSC_0691.JPG
resize_DSC_0695.JPG
resize_DSC_0696.JPG

Pros

· Great construction

· Wattage control

· Airflow control

· Good flavour

· Amazing vapour

· Great coil longevity

· Battery life lasts a solid day and an half – Max two days

· Great build and design

· No leakages

· 70/30…no problem

· Great price compared to others

Cons

· Can flood if not used and left in temperatures

· Battery doesn’t completely flatten, maybe a good thing?

· Not changeable coils, pod only to date

resize_DSC_0697.JPG

Conclude

I must say it’s got to be the best Pod I’ve used to date, and I’ve used around 5 now and they have all been top recommended ones. It really is just great, and I say buy this over the others but that’s just me. There are cool designs and there are some not so cool but still all very appealing to others.

It’s been a cracking pod so far and its one I’m going to be using very much of as its perfect for doing bits around the house and when on holiday. It just makes sense to own one of these.

The question is would I buy it? Yeah, totally I was against all this pod system and why I was I wanted a big draw more cloud and this feels more like an hit to the throat I would recommend anyone who has just quit the sticks and wants to get used to vaping as some are aware it can make you cough going straight to mods, but it does get better and this will help stop that. It’s very expensive but I can assure you that you won’t be disappointed it fits the bill every time.

resize_DSC_0700.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – Orchid X Squid Industries – Orchid 30w – Gold/Nicki
E-liquid – DinnerLady – Purple Rain 70/30 - 3mg Nic & Lemon Sherbets – NicSalts – 20mg
Coil – .8 ohm Mesh Pro Coil
Batteries – Built in battery 950mAh

https://www.vapeciga.com/products/orchid-vape-iqs-vape-pod-system-950mah-3ml?variant=20402180522038
A big thanks to Allen @vapeciga for providing the product for review

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom