What's new

Orca Solo Kit by Vaporesso..REVIEW..

joe clay

Veteran
Today we have the NEW pen style ORCA [solo] from VAPORESSO sent to me for the purpose of this review.
20190120_212013.jpeg

But 1st lets get this bit out the way;
This review is of my own thoughts on said item, i have nothing to do with the company in question and allthough i have been sent this for free or i have purchased this item doe's not in anyway give weight to my review outcome, in other words if it is shite then i will say its shite and if it is good then i will say its good.

Lets get down to it then....

in the box;
1x Orca Solo Kit
1x OC CELL Coil 1.3ohm (7W-12W)
1x OC Coil 1.3ohm (7W-12W)
1x Vaporesso USB cable

The Orca Solo is a compact all-in-one Pen style starter kit with elegant styling.
The unique CCELL Coil is cleverly optimised for those who like high nicotine satisfaction.
The FLASH HEAT system brings a purer and smoother flavour by rapid and even heating.
The Orca Solo is Perfect for those starting vaping and mouth-to-lung vapers.
With a built-in 800mAH battery and 1A quick charging via the USB port which this will take around 45mins for full charge

With a Refillable Tank capacity of: 1.5ml

With the standard 5x clicks on/off (within 2 seconds) that seems to be the normality with vape mods these days.
When turning 'ON' with the 5x clicks of the button there will be a GREEN light around the fire button that will flash 5x times to let you know the Orca Solo is ready for use.
When fully charged the light will be green each time you press the fire button to vape and as the battery level gets lower the light will then turn blue each time you press the fire button
20190120_212257.jpeg
right down to red which will then need to be charged fully.

Now when i 1st installed the coil head into the device please make sure that its tightly screwed into place
20190117_182530.jpeg

20190117_182614.jpeg

then fit the glass part with a slight twist and push into place
20190117_182703.jpeg

20190117_182714.jpeg

and then filled with your e-liquid BETWEEN the glass and coil head and NOT into the centre of coil,
20190120_213341.jpeg

then refit your metal sleeve by screwing it into place but do not over tighten this.
20190120_212901.jpeg

Now when i did all this the 1st time and i then needed to refill, i had huge problems with the coil UNSCREWING with the metal sleeve resulting with eliquid everywhere and this happened TWICE to me, so please make sure you tighten the coil into place and dont tighten to much the metal sleeve.
With a 510 driptip that can be replaced with your own driptip if you wish.

Now when i started out vaping some near on 5 years ago there was'nt really that many vape mods around then as they was mainly all sort of stick/ pen like and its one of those that started me on my long and healthy journey of vaping and this Vaporesso Orca Solo is just like that but with a bit more style and much more upto date but with the same ease of use.
Now the vapour production was quiet good also with a decent amount of vapour.
With my prefered 70/30 vg/pg eliquid i have had not one dry hit yet which is great especially for a small pen style mod, but even with the air hole fully open i can take a DTL hit though restricted BUT this is solely aimed at MTL vapers and with a slight twisted of the air flow can be closed,
20190120_212957.jpeg

but there is a little resistance so theres no need to keep adjusting the air hole.
Flavour that you get from the Orca solo is satisfying.

Now i also decided to leave the mod on its side with the air hole facing down and left over night...and there was not one drop of juice leakage.

Now i have been using this Orca Solo every day and allday and honestly it aint bad to be fair for someone who wants to stop smoking those cancer sticks and start vaping then i WOULD with out a doubt buy them one of these Orca Solo mod kits.....as it does exactly what it is intended to do with no gimicks or fuss but to simply deliver that vape that so many of us started out with.

Do i like this; YES!
Would i suggest this to someone who wants to start vaping..YES!

Style; 7
Vapour; 8
Flavour; 7
Ease of use; 8
Overall; 8.5

This really is a great little device for anyone starting out vaping and also for those who MTL.

www.vaporesso.com

THIS WILL BE IN A GIVEAWAY [emoji6]

Last edited:
Thanks for the review. Good to know of some recommendations to offer new vapers

Today we have the NEW pen style ORCA [solo] from VAPORESSO sent to me for the purpose of this review.
View attachment 183449

But 1st lets get this bit out the way;
This review is of my own thoughts on said item, i have nothing to do with the company in question and allthough i have been sent this for free or i have purchased this item doe's not in anyway give weight to my review outcome, in other words if it is shite then i will say its shite and if it is good then i will say its good.

Lets get down to it then....

in the box;
1x Orca Solo Kit
1x OC CELL Coil 1.3ohm (7W-12W)
1x OC Coil 1.3ohm (7W-12W)
1x Vaporesso USB cable

The Orca Solo is a compact all-in-one Pen style starter kit with elegant styling.
The unique CCELL Coil is cleverly optimised for those who like high nicotine satisfaction.
The FLASH HEAT system brings a purer and smoother flavour by rapid and even heating.
The Orca Solo is Perfect for those starting vaping and mouth-to-lung vapers.
With a built-in 800mAH battery and 1A quick charging via the USB port which this will take around 45mins for full charge

With a Refillable Tank capacity of: 1.5ml

With the standard 5x clicks on/off (within 2 seconds) that seems to be the normality with vape mods these days.
When turning 'ON' with the 5x clicks of the button there will be a GREEN light around the fire button that will flash 5x times to let you know the Orca Solo is ready for use.
When fully charged the light will be green each time you press the fire button to vape and as the battery level gets lower the light will then turn blue each time you press the fire button
View attachment 183450...
right down to red which will then need to be charged fully.

Now when i 1st installed the coil head into the device please make sure that its tightly screwed into place
View attachment 183451
View attachment 183452
then fit the glass part with a slight twist and push into place
View attachment 183453
View attachment 183454
and then filled with your e-liquid BETWEEN the glass and coil head and NOT into the centre of coil,
View attachment 183455
then refit your metal sleeve by screwing it into place but do not over tighten this.
View attachment 183457
Nw when i did all this the 1st time and i then needed to refill, i had huge problems with the coil UNSCREWING with the metal sleeve resulting with eliquid everywhere and this happened TWICE to me, so please make sure you tighten the coil into place and dont tighten to much the metal sleeve.
With a 510 driptip that can be replaced with your own driptip if you wish.

Now when i started out vaping some near on 5 years ago there was'nt really that many vape mods around then as they was mainly all sort of stick/ pen like and its one of those that started me on my long and healthy journey of vaping and this Vaporesso Orca Solo is just like that but with a bit more style and much more upto date but with the same ease of use.
Now the vapour production was quiet good also with a decent amount of vapour.
With my prefered 70/30 vg/pg eliquid i have had not one dry hit yet which is great especially for a small pen style mod, but even with the air hole fully open i can take a DTL hit though restricted BUT this is solely aimed at MTL vapers and with a slight twisted of the air flow can be closed,
View attachment 183459
but there is a little resistance so theres no need to keep adjusting the air hole.
Flavour that you get from the Orca solo is satisfying.

Now i also decided to leave the mod on its side with the air hole facing down and left over night...and there was not one drop of juice leakage.

Now i have been using this Orca Solo every day and allday and honestly it aint bad to be fair for someone who wants to stop smoking those cancer sticks and start vaping then i WOULD with out a doubt buy them one of these Orca Solo mod kits.....as it does exactly what it is intended to do with no gimicks or fuss but to simply deliver that vape that so many of us started out with.

Do i like this; YES!
Would i suggest this to someone who wants to start vaping..YES!

Style; 7
Vapour; 8
Flavour; 7
Ease of use; 8
Overall; 8.5

This really is a great little device for anyone starting out vaping and also for those who MTL.

www.vaporesso.com

THIS WILL BE IN A GIVEAWAY [emoji6]
Good one mate, warts n all. :thumbup:

I really like this wee device. Won one on here a while ago and really enjoyed it, even though it was a test device and the coils changed when they released it. One of the few MTL tanks/devices that I get on with using high levels of nicotine. Bought my missus one and she still uses it at work.

Nice review.

I really like this wee device. Won one on here a while ago and really enjoyed it, even though it was a test device and the coils changed when they released it. One of the few MTL tanks/devices that I get on with using high levels of nicotine. Bought my missus one and she still uses it at work.

Nice review.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom