What's new

Nevoks Veego Review (including RBA)

Excellent review IMO mate, very readable and covers about everything you wish to know. :thumbup:

Great review FM, made in your own style. Looks like the device would need a few improvements for my taste. Anyway, good to know how it performs.

Great review FM, made in your own style. Looks like the device would need a few improvements for my taste. Anyway, good to know how it performs.
Cheers mate, didn't realise I had a style but I'll take it! Appreciate the feedback and yeah it would def need some improvements to suit you.

Quality as always mate! Looks like a decent little device although that RBA would do my head in with my shovels haha!
Sorry took me a while to read.. I'm still trying to find a video on YouTube of Barry White singing whilst penguins glide across ice!!
Haha good work mate

Quality as always mate! Looks like a decent little device although that RBA would do my head in with my shovels haha!
Sorry took me a while to read.. I'm still trying to find a video on YouTube of Barry White singing whilst penguins glide across ice!!
Haha good work mate
Cheers mate, really appreciate it. Yeah the RBA is only for those with nimble fingers and hands the size of a child.
Ha ha it's quite an image eh, not sure where that came from but surely someone has captured that glory!

Cheers mate, really appreciate it. Yeah the RBA is only for those with nimble fingers and hands the size of a child.
Ha ha it's quite an image eh, not sure where that came from but surely someone has captured that glory!
I hope one day its captured I would definitely love to watch it haha

Thanks Twinny!!

Great review as always, again loose mtl which is annoying, they try i suppose. Thats why i avoid such items as u know me, love me some decent mtl!!

Cheers DeeDee OUT!

Cheers Twinny!
Such a shame as the flavour on the MTL coil was superb but just too loose. Ha ha I know that if there's a device with a pod and the coils are 0.8 or above then I'd have a fight on my hands to review it!!

Back
Top Bottom