What's new

MOTI PIIN DISPOSABLE POD

Nucleus

Postman
Disposable Pod Kit Device. A type of vaping I’ve never delved into before, could these Moti Piins sway me? Only one way to find out, let’s have a review shall we.

I was kindly supplied these samples by Leon at @MOTI Official, so credit to him there, they arrived very quickly.

596C1FE0-4372-4931-8880-14CA674F32C6.jpeg

Packaging:

The Moti Piin comes supplied in a very neatly displayed box, Moti Piin sprayed across the top along with the flavour of the Piin underneath that. I was supplied with the Tropical Mango, Blueberry Parfait and Menthol Tobacco flavoured ones to try.

6CF45CA7-4834-4299-8B47-080F34EE6FA2.jpeg

Open the top of the box and slide out the plastic housing to unveil the Piin, they all come with a silicone cover placed over the mouthpiece and airflow on the bottom which is very nice to see.

Specifications:

• Height: 104mm
  • Diameter: 12mm
  • Battery: 320mAh
  • Juice Capacity: 1.6ml (Stated as the equivalent of 380 puffs)
  • Resistance: 1.6 ohm
  • Shelf Life: 24 Months
  • 2% Nicotine

Build Quality:

This is where the Moti Piin has thrived in this here review, the build quality is very very good. It’s light, yet has a subtle sense of sturdiness about it. It’s safe to say it could withstand a knock, which is rather fitting considering its disposable tag.
99B21D50-F150-4C05-904B-F478A3540FA8.jpeg

Airflow:

No issues with the airflow personally, it’s a smooth quiet draw. You hardcore MTL vapers will undoubtedly find it too loose for your liking however so I will have to knock a point off for that.

Flavour:

Now let’s get to the juicy part, the flavours, it’s what the majority of you will come here to see anyway.

Tropical Mango:-

This is the flavour I was most looking forward to as I’m a heavy fruits vaper. Oh boy this dissapointed me, on the initial inhale, you’re talking a nano second in to the draw and I could taste sweet refreshing mango. Then came the ICE!!!! So much bloody Ice! Honestly felt like I was vaping frozen nitrogen and my lungs would shatter into a million pieces. Yup, not good, not good at all actually.

Blueberry Parfait:

I was hoping this would be a nice little palate cleanser after the nightmare of the Tropical Mango Ice Blast. Yet again, it dissapointed. Creamy yoghurt notes apparently, nope, none. Blueberry came through though, but along with a very disinfectant partner. Toilet Duck, that’s the first thing that came to mind, so I’ll say it here.

Menthol Tobacco:

My dessert was the Menthol Tobacco. Not expecting this to pull up any trees to be honest, and for a change I was right. However, this was the best of the bunch. It did exactly what it said on the tin, menthol and tobacco. Not a flavour I’d go for, but I’m glad it stayed true to it’s name.

Prices:

The final nail in the coffin for me here. Moti themselves are advertising this for £11.99, For the price of three you could get a semi decent kit so I’d advise you to do just that. Absolute rip off at that price

If however, you’re still interested in these after my very kind review, then New Vaping have them in stock for £7.95, plus an extra 20% off with discount code: CLPOV

Here’s a free tip from me to you though, don’t bother.

Build Quality: 8/10
Flavour: 5/10
Prices: 5/10

Overall:
6/10

Thanks For Reading

A very honest review mate. It's kinda what I would expect from a disposable device. TBH it's not something I would consider buying anyway.

A very honest review mate. It's kinda what I would expect from a disposable device. TBH it's not something I would consider buying anyway.

Not one I’d consider either tbh. I’d imagine a new vaper could be swayed by these though. My message to them is, instead of buying three of these, buy a kit for around the same price. This game is all about getting people to quit smoking through the use of vaping, and if a device is shit, I have no issues in telling them so.

Not one I’d consider either tbh. I’d imagine a new vaper could be swayed by these though. My message to them is, instead of buying three of these, buy a kit for around the same price. This game is all about getting people to quit smoking through the use of vaping, and if a device is shit, I have no issues in telling them so.

Yep, I would always recommend something with replaceable coils that are decent.

Back
Top Bottom