What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Medo pod, brief thoughts

zouzounaki

Olympian
I was sent this little red pod system by @Sourcemore after winning it in a giveaway.

It arrived today, and I’ve been puffing it since this morning. I’ve had 2 refills in it (firewater no.3, then some unflavoured 36mg nic salt, both 50/50).

It came with two refillable pods and a usb charging cable in the box.

I’m quite impressed with it so far, it’s a similar deal to the suorin air (which I really like and having been using most days for about a year), draw activated, smallish, very narrow and light and fits easily in the pocket. Click fit frosted plastic pods with a rubber sealed fill hole on the bottom.

It’s been going well so far. The draw is much the same as the suorin (good enough for a passable but loose mtl for me) and produces decent vapour for such a small thing. The firewater 3 actually tasted very good in it, and the unflavoured salt tastes... well, unflavoured.

I’ve been puffing it quite a bit after being out all afternoon with my wife and the baby (I think it takes 2ml and I’m halfway down the second fill) and the battery indicator is still green, so battery life seems decent so far.

I’m planning to leave the suorin aside and replace him with this wee guy for the next while, and if I like it I’ll grab some replacement pods and put it in rotation. I get ages (months sometimes on unflavoured liquid) out of the suorin pods so I’ll be interested to see how this compares.

I shall also update the thread if it falls apart, blows up, starts giving me dry hits etc. But hopefully it will be another decent inconspicuous pod for stealth puffing.

Thanks @Sourcemore .

image.jpg
image.jpg

After having used this on and off for a couple of weeks, it’s definitely a keeper, I think. Still on the single pod that came with it, I might pick up a few more if I can find them at a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom