What's new

Luxe Q by Vaporesso

Hi all

My review is now on the main page.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/vaporesso-luxe-q-pod-kit.html

Screenshot_20210414-185410_Bitmoji.jpg

Thanks for all your efforts Dee. Looks like a good one but not enough to tempt me.

Mine arrived this morning & it's very similar to the Freemax Maxpod in vape quality ,airflow & feel.

Just with a bigger battery.

Nearly the same mouthpiece too.

Shame it doesn't have replaceable coils like the Maxpod managed 9? months ago.

I wonder if not having replaceable coils is deliberate, just so that they can bring out a v2 in 4-6 months that does allow this :hmm:

Mine arrived this morning & it's very similar to the Freemax Maxpod in vape quality ,airflow & feel.

Just with a bigger battery.

Nearly the same mouthpiece too.

Shame it doesn't have replaceable coils like the Maxpod managed 9? months ago.

I wonder if not having replaceable coils is deliberate, just so that they can bring out a v2 in 4-6 months that does allow this :hmm:

Love the max pod. Actually about to give mine to my neighbour cause she's shown an interest in vaping lately. Might suggest this if she likes it.

A little hack for the Luxe Q to tighten the draw & get more throat hit / sensation :

On the base of the pod there is 2 small airholes above & below the gold contact pins.

Plug one of these holes with a bit of tissue paper & you'll get a slightly warmer and more restrictive draw.

Nice review Dee. Shame about the proprietary pods, can't help but think they're a step backward both for consumers and the environment.

It's not something that sits well with me, whoever's doing it.

Big love.

Back
Top Bottom