What's new

Lost Vape Ursa Quest Multi Kit

Super review @Gitchy Lost Vape do produce some class kit. How you finding battery life? I stick with single coil RTA's on my Grus Mods running at around 40W, anything higher just zaps the life out of the cells, I wouldn't imagine you get very far running the Pro Pod at 80W on a single cell.

Super review @Gitchy Lost Vape do produce some class kit. How you finding battery life? I stick with single coil RTA's on my Grus Mods running at around 40W, anything higher just zaps the life out of the cells, I wouldn't imagine you get very far running the Pro Pod at 80W on a single cell.

I found it ok. The pro pod did suck the life out of the batteries but any 100w mod at that high a wattage will do that. Found it quite good at 55w with the ursa pod though. Not any worse than any of my other 21000 mods. I think the fact you can set the profile for soft, normal or hard helps. I usually just stay on normal myself.

I usually use a single coil myself at about 40/45w and it's been fine with that as well.

@OzoreXS did you get your RBA yet? I received one today that I ordered yesterday and it's been pretty decent so far! It's really brought the Pro pod into use for me as I've built to about 0.3ohm and running at 45w, which is my usual. Been well worth getting and I'm not going to bother ordering stock coils for the other pod now.

Bumped this kit right up to being the best pod kit I've tried so far.

@OzoreXS did you get your RBA yet? I received one today that I ordered yesterday and it's been pretty decent so far! It's really brought the Pro pod into use for me as I've built to about 0.3ohm and running at 45w, which is my usual. Been well worth getting and I'm not going to bother ordering stock coils for the other pod now.

Bumped this kit right up to being the best pod kit I've tried so far.
Not yet mate. Its on its way form sourcemore, I think it should arrive home by the next week or so (maybe sooner).
It comes along with a bunch of stock coils for the UB and the UB Pro pods; 0.15 and 0.30 for the UB Pro and 0.20 and 0.30 for the UB. I liked enjoyed them a lot, and the lasting was amazing just as the performance.

The RBA you received is for the large one for the UB Pro I guess, I´m not purchasing the other, older one UB, much smaller. For that watchmaker stuff I also got the PnP RBA, the wired one, no the mesh (which is also on its way by the way :D, the Wotofo one).

I will drop some toughts when I´m able to test it a bit. AFAIK from some friends, that UB Pro RBA seems to has a "delicate" setup/wicking. Miss, and it will leak easily. Is that true?

Not yet mate. Its on its way form sourcemore, I think it should arrive home by the next week or so (maybe sooner).
It comes along with a bunch of stock coils for the UB and the UB Pro pods; 0.15 and 0.30 for the UB Pro and 0.20 and 0.30 for the UB. I liked enjoyed them a lot, and the lasting was amazing just as the performance.

The RBA you received is for the large one for the UB Pro I guess, I´m not purchasing the other, older one UB, much smaller. For that watchmaker stuff I also got the PnP RBA, the wired one, no the mesh (which is also on its way by the way :D, the Wotofo one).

I will drop some toughts when I´m able to test it a bit. AFAIK from some friends, that UB Pro RBA seems to has a "delicate" setup/wicking. Miss, and it will leak easily. Is that true?

Wow, you're all in mate haha.

I'm finding the wicking fine so far. I've only been using it since yesterday but have had no leaks at all. There is a bit oncondensation on the airflow ring when I unscrew it but it's not transferred to the mod part at all. WIth the wicking there are no ports to put the cotton into so I made sure to fan it out a little at the bottom and juice it before setting into the wicking groove. Maybe I'm just used to the wicking style from having the Kylin Mini V2, which also has no ports to put the cotton in. I am also using a 2.5mm Ni80 Alien V2 coil and not the included coils I got with the RBA so that might be making a difference.

Yeah, not getting the tiny, tiny RBA either. I like the stock coils for the UB tank so might still get some at some point.

good review, the RBA UB pro deck for the DTL pro pods and the RBA UB deck for MTL UB pods are also worth buying.
both give a very good vape and are well worth having if you want to save some money buying stock coils.

Back
Top Bottom