What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lost Vape Ursa Quest Multi Kit.

Nice one Astral.
Planning to review this one myself since a while. This kit really worth it.

Bit late to the party @Astral but this review popped up on my screen for some reason and I bought it on the strength of your review as a DTL vaper. I like your reviews as they give a personal slant to what you are reviewing and are informative without being robot like.
I have been looking for a Pod kit since the Target PM 80's died and think this may fit the bill. Thank you. :2thumbsup:

OMG. That's a lovely post @Martvb60. Thank you so much for your kindness, I'm genuinely touched by that. Serioiusly, I'm choked up. Bless you my friend. I hope you enjoy tour new toy.

Nice one Astral.

It's an absolute beast @OzoreXS. It's far too much for my meagre lungs to take but a great device for those that can.

The build quality is top-notch too. It feels hewn rather than constructed!

Health, hope and happiness, and may you be free of all life's crapiness.

Best wishes.

Nice one Astral.

You should Ozo. I've got one just now fo rreview and I'm really enjoying it. On a par with the Artery Cold Steel for me, if not better.

You should Ozo. I've got one just now fo rreview and I'm really enjoying it. On a par with the Artery Cold Steel for me, if not better.
Yeah. Just because of its pods e-liquid capacity its a clear winner. The mod... mmmhh on par I would say. The Artery Cold Steel AIO feels much more heavier also (more consistent tho). Never tried stock coilheads on the Artery so far, so I cant really compare about flavour and that.

Back
Top Bottom